• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Bandit X

FY10 Accession Plan

IRT that FY10 Accession Plan signed by Admiral Ferguson on 10/8/09, notice the quota under enlisted nfo and pilot and compare to recent CWO Flying selection results. Quota sheet says 7, 3 NFOs and 4 Pilots. Thats what was selected. I think that this proves the validity of the plan. I bet the results come out with 175 names on it!

Attachments

• N1 Signed FY-10 Accession Plan.pdf
    181.4 KB · Views: 63

JohnPaulJones

IRT that FY10 Accession Plan signed by Admiral Ferguson on 10/8/09, notice the quota under enlisted nfo and pilot and compare to recent CWO Flying selection results. Quota sheet says 7, 3 NFOs and 4 Pilots. Thats what was selected. I think that this proves the validity of the plan. I bet the results come out with 175 names on it!

Apples to, I don’t know, ….bananas!

KilroyUSN

Prior EM1(SS) - LTJG - VP P-8 NFO COTAC
None
Interesting

If that is the case then with the info we received earlier, 34 NFO's applied, 30 were eligible, and 27 were selected. That is 7 NFO's who applied that did not make it. This is of course not discussing the fact that they asked a bunch of pilots if they were ok going NFO.
Pretty good od's still =)
Doesnt beat last years of something like 18 people board eligible, 18 selected ;O)

Navnuke

Well, there's two problems with the idea of 175 names coming out on that list: There are no medical corps selections, and no nukes on that list.

shoe83

That plan is more likely to affect those in service selection this year, not sta-21 applicants. They want those new officers this FY, not 3 years from now.

KilroyUSN

None
I agree with probably 3 years from now, however, 3 years ago there were not 27 people selected for NFO, there were less.
I am not counting this out due to people completing school early though, just putting it out there.
About no nukes or med,
There is definently nukes on that list, under sub and swo(n).
I don't know about med, but there are NC selectee's.
Like I said, I don't neccessarily think this would be for STA-21 guys this year, however it looks pretty similar to info we have received lately.

leadblimp

That plan is more likely to affect those in service selection this year, not sta-21 applicants. They want those new officers this FY, not 3 years from now.
im down with that answer. mostly because the flying CWO peoples were selected and were promoted to CWO THIS YEAR, for the next 36 months maximum all STA-21 selectees are OFFICER CANDIDATES not known as Ensign douchenstein's, therefore their selection to any specific career field will not show up in that results list until they are actually promoted to Ensign Douchenstein.

zeroentropy

I agree with probably 3 years from now, however, 3 years ago there were not 27 people selected for NFO, there were less.
I am not counting this out due to people completing school early though, just putting it out there.
About no nukes or med,
There is definently nukes on that list, under sub and swo(n).
I don't know about med, but there are NC selectee's.
Like I said, I don't neccessarily think this would be for STA-21 guys this year, however it looks pretty similar to info we have received lately.

Isn't this the first year there's been a SWO/ED STA-21 option?

KilroyUSN

None
That is true too, however maybe people graduating this year were given an option due to the changes in the program.