• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Stenno

So do you think they will be extending post acceptance deadlines due to the results being released so late? The first one i know of ( atleast at my command) is the physical due by 20 Nov

OscarMyers

None
I think when BOL goes down, it will be more of a sign they are updating it then netfocus going down. I know BOL goes down they update orders.

leadblimp

So, who wants to call Admiral Ferguson (703) 614-1101? *I am sure he won't mind* His Outlook Calender shows he is free from 1250-1300.

Not it! :D
ADM Ferguson who is CNP has a fairfax VA area code? I thought that he was out in Millington with the Navy Personnel Command?? Or is he at the Pentagon with the rest of the 'sparklers'?

OscarMyers

None
does it matter, no one is going to call him and if someone did do such a retarded thing, they would get his secratery who would A. take a message or B. hang up on them.

AirmanV

STA-21 FY09 SELECTEE
Hey Zeroentropy,

Hey dumb shit, thanks for the bad link now my laptop sit its pants and I'm going to lose my HD, you're a real funny motherfucker for putting dumb shit on this thread...I hope to meet your funny ass in Newport...Bitch!

Wow. I'm sure those that sat on your boards would be real impressed.
I friend told me once... swearing means the person has a small vocabulary. Wonder if that was a comment on your board sheets... Great example for those you are putting into the Navy too.

Can't we all be happy? Results will be out soon! :)

leadblimp

does it matter, no one is going to call him and if someone did do such a retarded thing, they would get his secratery who would A. take a message or B. hang up on them.
or C. Misterously end up in the middle of some god-for-saken -stan country humping ammo cans on an 'extended' IA

KilroyUSN

Prior EM1(SS) - LTJG - VP P-8 NFO COTAC
None
Hopefully

Hopefully they are released soon.
I am on a submarine trying to go to the yards soon, so the command and doc wont send me to get my medical stuff done until the results come out. I also think they are waiting on first class eval's until the results come out, so everyone is on my case lol.