• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Garnet&Gold

Proud Navy Wife
Come On Already

Well, we've been stalking this page for a while now. Since the hubs will be going for this again next year, need be, I thought I would finally register!

Good luck to those waiting to hear the news as well. Let's hope that this next 6 pack is a celebratory one.:icon_mi_1

smith1787

Future SNFO
people are starting to freak out and nuke it again like the week before the 31st of October. just relax and breathe, I can relax now because i have no more hair to pull out.

can someone posts another rick roll'd link to add a little bit of humor to the thread again.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
people are starting to freak out and nuke it again like the week before the 31st of October. just relax and breathe, I can relax now because i have no more hair to pull out.

can someone posts another rick roll'd link to add a little bit of humor to the thread again.

Last time that happened there was a melt down and threats made...

Bandit X

I'm off work, however, I don't want to leave. It's got to be today, like soon. Cmon results! Anyone have any info from the STA 21 desk as of today?