• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

etspike

I'm taking the wait pretty badly as well. At this point I want to get rid of my mascot 'stash before cruise ends.

Navnuke

How to fix Netfocus problem

For all of you having trouble with Netfocus when trying to log on and view your app status, you need to closeout of your web browser completely. If you logged in the day before and use the same computer, the website times out and tells you "there were too many redirects while accessing this page." If you're using Internet Explorer, ctrl-alt-del and close the application, then re-open and go to the website again. I have a Mac and have to close Safari and restart it and it lets me in fine.

Cleonard19

Contributor
I've never once had a problem with NetFocus. I always chocked peoples griping up to them trying to spread paranoia. But what the above poster said was proven accurate this morning on my end.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
So here it is October 9th, we have all been told several times that results are more than likely coming out on the 20th, and yet here i am checking for them anyway and thinking that today could be the day. i am sure that the definition of insanity applies to this situation.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
I just recieved word from NSTC that the message is in the chop process and then must be signed by the admiral. NSTC told me the date would be between the 20th and the 30th. it sounds to me like when you contact the STA-21 people they are just giving out a date of the 20th. all the officers i have spoken to say there is no way a NAVADMIN takes more than a week to be chopped and signed.

Bill3753

So here we all are. As much as this game is not fun anymore, we are still playing. If we have to wait till the 31st, it will be just like this until then. Who knows? Hopefully we will find out today.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Every year people pester the ppl @ STA-21 about the messages date, and every year they will tell you a time frame of mid-oct, they will NOT tell you an exact date the message will come out, they NEVER have and probably never will. Look at previous year's threads, every year ppl constantly email them and are told arbitrary time frames. Let them be, it'll be out soon enough, just keep checking here, it's always posted on AW a few days before it hits the NPC site or your command hears about it.

I just recieved word from NSTC that the message is in the chop process and then must be signed by the admiral. NSTC told me the date would be between the 20th and the 30th. it sounds to me like when you contact the STA-21 people they are just giving out a date of the 20th. all the officers i have spoken to say there is no way a NAVADMIN takes more than a week to be chopped and signed.

AirmanV

STA-21 FY09 SELECTEE
Every year people pester the ppl @ STA-21 about the messages date, and every year they will tell you a time frame of mid-oct, they will NOT tell you an exact date the message will come out, they NEVER have and probably never will. Look at previous year's threads, every year ppl constantly email them and are told arbitrary time frames. Let them be, it'll be out soon enough, just keep checking here, it's always posted on AW a few days before it hits the NPC site or your command hears about it.

Hey Joe! Glad to see we both recovered from PT this morning.

zeroentropy

So here we all are. As much as this game is not fun anymore, we are still playing. If we have to wait till the 31st, it will be just like this until then. Who knows? Hopefully we will find out today.

I am hoping for today too. For everyone with an extended weekend, better spent happy than stressed!

LAX89

Im gonna jump on the 20th bandwagon too. My CCC called down and asked for a time frame they would be out because Im up for orders and all that jazz. (and he really wants to know if I got it too.) Who ever he talked to spit out the 20th. SO, like it has pretty much already been stated... we have one of two situations... its coming out on the 20th... or its not.. lol. I join the people on leave, no longer have access to my message traffic. But, My family and friends will definately distract me, (at least from checking constantly)...

gjhouston

I think the stress of waiting for things in the Navy has taken years off my life, waiting for advancement exam results, waiting for Chief results, waiting for STA-21 results, waiting for college acceptance letters. I am going to need to be medicated soon, I think. I am so distracted and STRESSED!:eek: