• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Cleonard19

Contributor
Well while we're waiting, maybe someone can 'splain something to me. I'm reading over everything on the Website with a Fine toothed comb and I understand we can't use TA or NCF in conjunction with the program, but we CAN use the GIBill, just not in such a way that both forms of aid are paying for the same credit hour.

Can someone with a little more experience shed some more detailed light on how this would work in practice for me?

OscarMyers

None
Well while we're waiting, maybe someone can 'splain something to me. I'm reading over everything on the Website with a Fine toothed comb and I understand we can't use TA or NCF in conjunction with the program, but we CAN use the GIBill, just not in such a way that both forms of aid are paying for the same credit hour.

Can someone with a little more experience shed some more detailed light on how this would work in practice for me?

My question is rather then adding the letters ex to the word you use the shift key, apostrophe and an S. Convenience or am i just old and think thats retarded?

zeroentropy

My question is rather then adding the letters ex to the word you use the shift key, apostrophe and an S. Convenience or am i just old and think thats retarded?

I think that for someone complaining about a person's waste of time, a 3 line reply takes MUCH more time!! ;-)

wikidtwidget

As of last year the answer is NO. You are NOT eligible to use your GI Bill while enrolled in the program.

OscarMyers

None
I think that for someone complaining about a person's waste of time, a 3 line reply takes MUCH more time!! ;-)

Just wondering if ive lost touch with society thats all, and not a waste of time. Nothing better to do then refresh this page ever couple minutes like the rest of you are doing. Figured i would at least entertain my self while doing so.

Cleonard19

Contributor
EDIT: Sorry, that sounded dick. Let me rephrase. I was typing what I was thinking while watching Crocodile Hunter. What I was thinking (In a very deep southern accent) was, " "Maybe some'un could 'splain to me how exactly... jesus christ that burn on my hand hurts, fuggin Tig Welder, last time I offer to help HT1 again, how can I use my GI Bill while an OC?"

What came out, was for the most part, more refined.

60Rfan

The Navy birthday message was no more than one hour behind. From message traffic to being available on the NPC website

Bill3753

So I want to know?? How many people are still at work with nothing to do, but you are there anyways because you are waiting on results that might come out today?