• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

loweryab

Please. The only way that the Chargers win is if LT gets in the open, and he is much less explosive than he used to be. Rivers' arm will be negated by Elvis Dumervile's awesome pass rush. I predict (along with the results coming out, that the Broncos defeat the Chargers 28-14

Whoo hoo- go Donkeys!! Let's hear it for 6-0 baby!! :D

OscarMyers

None
Ill go ahead and be that guy. Pretty sure this is the STA-21 thread, not the give shout outs for your football team thread.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Ill go ahead and be that guy. Pretty sure this is the STA-21 thread, not the give shout outs for your football team thread.

Wouldn't want to interrupt the informative STA-21 briefing going on here now would we? Football is the most interesting thing mentioned here in a while anyway.

I bet that you volunteer for DIVO at NSI too...

OscarMyers

None
Wouldn't want to interrupt the informative STA-21 briefing going on here now would we? Football is the most interesting thing mentioned here in a while anyway.

I bet that you volunteer for DIVO at NSI too...

Its kind of a tease when this is supposed to be "the week" everyone has prophesied and u keep getting notices that there is a new post on the thread only to be about something that has nothing remotely to do with it.

loweryab

Is the NPC Homepage working for anyone? Wasn't sure if it was just my computer...hoping they might be updating it. :)

NPC is working just fine for me. And they wouldn't be updating the NAVADMIN section - nothing new in message traffic since the 299/09 CWO Selection board results. :(

AirmanV

STA-21 FY09 SELECTEE
I'm just glad Green Bay is starting to realize that when someone turns down your offer of $20 million to sit on their couch instead of play, and then you insist that the rookie is the starter, you're setting yourself up for EPIC FAIL.

I mean seriously, Rodgers contract for that year was $12M, plus the $20M they were going to pay Favre effectively made Rodgers worth $32M in their eyes. From a purely economical sense, Favre was the better choice that year anyways. Stupid Cheese Heads.

Ah come on. :) I'm a cheesehead, and totally agree that Favre is best quarterback ever... but one of these times he IS going to retire and the Packers had to start bring up the next guy. Favre himself wasn't good for the first couple years, but the Packers stuck with him...

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
Ah come on. :) I'm a cheesehead, and totally agree that Favre is best quarterback ever... but one of these times he IS going to retire and the Packers had to start bring up the next guy. Favre himself wasn't good for the first couple years, but the Packers stuck with him...

i am not a cheesehead, but am a favre fan. his worst year in the league was his first. since then he has consistently put up the same numbers as far as stats, with only small fluctuations. he was as good last year as every other year in the league, and this year looks to do better. and all of this is while he is forty years old!