• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY06 Hopefuls

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
you guys do realize that your CO's will (or should) know before the NAVADMIN hits the streets, right?

Yeah, they can check bupersonline (I think that's what they use) and find out a couple days prior to the navadmin. That's how I found out last year. People were posting that the results were out so we called up my OIC (he was on leave at the time) and he was the one that let me know I made it.

Edit: This does not mean you should start badgering your CO about results now ;)

Stryker

I was born with wings....
WEll unfortunately in my current location (Dubai), we do not have a CO down here... he is all the way back in Bahrain.... so I will not find out until the actual day the results are posted to the public.... It sucks, but not a whole lot I can do about it...

Seth

heelowannabe

So I'm getting very antsy also.....i applied for pilot, and looking at the results for the past few years, very few to no females have been picked up for pilot....kind of makes me nervous. Im also nervous because my ccc said he might have forgotton to send in an eval....i just want to KNOW already=)

heelowannabe

oh yeah, and i wont find out till the navadmin either....im deployed overseas with my co back in hawaii so i feel for ya stryker.....

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
It will show up on your bupers online account a day or so ahead of the message. So that's always a place that you can check too.

STA-21NURSE

Has anyone noticed if their Bupers Online "advancements" page has been updated? Mine still says "we have no info on you at this time... bla bla bla".

Tuckster

MIF HUNTER
None
nope, my page says the same thing, but as said earlier the CO should know before bupers posts it, so someone on here will get that call and hopefully post it so the rest of us will know.

FY06 STA-21 Applicant CORE/SWO

I applied for FY06 STA-21 CORE/SWO option. I too am sleepless, waiting on the results.

I will be 28 in September 2007, I wonder if I still have a good chance at getting selected for the CORE option???

Well, I will continue to log in to the STA-21 site and BOL to see if an update has been made.

Rico – Future Naval Officer

heelowannabe

Im so nervous. Does anyone that already made it, know how much your ranking actually counts?? I got ranked 1st in my command, and like 3rd for the base, but ive been told its merely a suggestion from the board members....i hate waiting.....are there any females in here that made it?? I feel like im alllll alone=/

jk

Stryker

I was born with wings....
I dont know if the ranking actually pulls any weight... I happened to be the only person from my entire base that applied so i was ranked 1 of 1.... I am sure if there are 50 people applying and you are one of the bottom 10, the board will notice that.... But then again its all just speculation....

I am just on auto pilot right now... I stopped worrying about it, but am still neurotic about checking to see if the message has been released.... Its almost like this is turning into a STA-21 applicant support group... I am sure we all feel exactly the same way.... So heelowannabe, you are not alone... When everyone finds out be sure to post your results on here....

hourocket

Bullseye
None
I understand how you all feel and am glad that I am not in your shoes, Im glad I am graduating in Decmeber. Word of advice...depending how long you have been in the real Navy, NROTC is a shock to the system, so get ready for it

KimberlyD

I remember the stress you're all going through, my husband checked the message traffic like crazy! Then there was waiting on orders (Would he get BOOST so I could go to???) then there was finding out what college, then there was service selection & now we're in the home stretch waiting for our orders to Pensacola. Good luck everyone!