• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN FY 24 IWC DCO Reserve Board

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Have you seen the board select more in the decision process in response to the recruiting crisis @44gst8 is referring to?
Just the opposite. They selected less, but this is more than likely driven on who’s qualified and a fit as a Naval Officer and who was not. Again, I’m not sure they “have to” select anyone just because they have a target goal. I’m certain as few of the crustier former Recruitors on this board could elaborate more about this.

Last DCO board (Fall 23) they only walked 5 of us CW out of like 30+ of my memory serves me right. 1825 was worse

Hidden Panda

Willing to make things happen for us all.
I have been informed that the board will make decisions starting next week during the month of March. When should we expect to hear back a yes or no for selection?

CaLeeT

Well, I got word that my 1885 packet was submitted successfully; let's see how this whole thing plays out. When do results usually come in?

44gst8

Prior March boards show results coming out as early as two weeks following board convene date. But I was told it could be up to six weeks after.

Hidden Panda

Willing to make things happen for us all.
Prior March boards show results coming out as early as two weeks following board convene date. But I was told it could be up to six weeks after.
I did look through last year's forum for FY23, I saw the same, some were receiving notices first week of April (5/5/23) up to early June.