• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

exNavyOffRec

Glad some are getting word. My OR hadn’t received results when we spoke yesterday. Might still be some chances out there yet…good luck all.
All he needs to do is look you up your info in the system, or on the results sheet they put all the names on, the results are released at the same time to everyone.

vickey0070

All he needs to do is look you up your info in the system, or on the results sheet they put all the names on, the results are released at the same time to everyone.
Yes, my OR did the same you have mentioned here. He is unclear about why I was not selected.

exNavyOffRec

Yes, my OR did the same you have mentioned here. He is unclear about why I was not selected.
I was specifically responding to the person who's OR said he didn't have results, now are you saying you don't have results or were given a "N"?

If you were given a "N" you really won't know why, sometimes it is just as simple as there were others who were more qualified.

Please do not get discouraged. Use what you learned from the board and take it with you to try again. If you need anything feel free to get in touch

I was not selected this round for 1805. Will try next round again.
One thing you need to do is make sure you show the board some improvement. Try to get something added and highlight it. You APSR should be a request for reconsideration showing the board what you did to improve. Things like certifications, more education, more leadership, you took on a project and you executed. Find something and it will help you a lot on the next board. Your recruiter should be busy processing those selected now. In the meantime, you should be working on that improvement part. Take some courses that relate to your designator( Not necessarily college). Take new responsibility at work. Get a certification.

vickey0070

One thing you need to do is make sure you show the board some improvement. Try to get something added and highlight it. You APSR should be a request for reconsideration showing the board what you did to improve. Things like certifications, more education, more leadership, you took on a project and you executed. Find something and it will help you a lot on the next board. Your recruiter should be busy processing those selected now. In the meantime, you should be working on that improvement part. Take some courses that relate to your designator( Not necessarily college). Take new responsibility at work. Get a certification.
Thank you for the advice.

USNR1825

BZ to everyone who got selected by the September board! Does anyone have the list? If so, do you mind sharing it with me? I have the ones from the two previous boards in case anyone is interested. Thanks in advance! V/r