• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

Congrats to everyone selected! I was notified of my selection (1835) about 10 days ago, very honored to be selected and excited for the future. From what I gather on this forum and others, now I just have to wait a long time for each next step forward - I gather 3-6 months is pretty normal from selection to commission.

ML2015

Sursum Ab Ordine
Just wanted to give and update. Scroll process complete just waiting on my final selection letter.

Buster02

Intel 1835
Just wanted to give and update. Scroll process complete just waiting on my final selection letter.
Fantastic news! I am totally new to this process and non prior. Can you educate me on this and how I know my scroll process is completed?

Thank you!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Fantastic news! I am totally new to this process and non prior. Can you educate me on this and how I know my scroll process is completed?

Thank you!

Your recruiter will tell you.

If you have specific questions about the process, ask your recruiter. It’s their job to keep you in the loop.

jmald10

@CryptoCode sometimes ORs are new or too busy, so we will have to do our own legwork. Download COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1131.2G CH-3, and start digesting it, but pay attention to Section 040307. Selection Procedures. Congratulations to you and good luck.

IWC2022

I was commissioned in FEB 2023, but I am still waiting for my RRA to be transferred from PERS to my NRC. This length is common, right?

number9

Contributor
I was commissioned in FEB 2023, but I am still waiting for my RRA to be transferred from PERS to my NRC. This length is common, right?
Are you prior enlisted? I commissioned in early March of last year but it took until May for the RRA to be done, I think.

ML2015

Sursum Ab Ordine
My RRA took about 2 weeks to go up my NRC chain to PERS than back to me. My NRC is norfolk