• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

MajorThom13

I believe the PRO-Y goal for IP is 17, if that number is true then that's not bad at all if you ask me.
There is probably a fair share of us going for IP; my guess is that there are probably a lot more than 17 applicants the board reviewed.

With the results, members on here have reported a good range of dates that they found out last year. I believe someone mentioned finding out just a few days before Thanksgiving even. My advice would be not to drive your recriuters nuts, and leave them be till someone on here reports if they got selected or not.

jamal1825

There is probably a fair share of us going for IP; my guess is that there are probably a lot more than 17 applicants the board reviewed.

With the results, members on here have reported a good range of dates that they found out last year. I believe someone mentioned finding out just a few days before Thanksgiving even. My advice would be not to drive your recriuters nuts, and leave them be till someone on here reports if they got selected or not.
True, but I wasn't planning on reaching out to my OR until like the second week of Nov. It's no rush for me, but I am anxious to know tho whenever the time comes.

jamal1825

So, if the dashboard is still showing -2 for remaining selected for FY22. Does that mean there is no spots available for that designator, even though it shows green on the dashboard and still open for submission?

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
I believe the PRO-Y goal for IP is 17, if that number is true then that's not bad at all if you ask me.
Keep in mind that not all of those 17 will come from DCO. For instance, the FY22 goal was 11 NAVET and 9 DCO required to sustain the community. The bottleneck is at the O3/O4 level.

JordanB

So, if the dashboard is still showing -2 for remaining selected for FY22. Does that mean there is no spots available for that designator, even though it shows green on the dashboard and still open for submission?
I don’t even know what dashboard you’re referring to? ?
Where do see this dashboard ?

exNavyOffRec

So from the Sept board, those selects will count towards the FY 23?
Yes, for DCO you have to be commissioned by Sept 30 unlike OCS that need to complete OCS and get commissioned by Sept 30

This means there is no time for the Sept board to get done and get comdocs signed by Sept 30

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The CNRC dashboard is intended to be a recruiting-only document for recruiters to see what programs are open/about to close and/or are closed (i.e. board has enough candidates). It's not a valid tool to use in terms of board quotas (that is always internal) and accession numbers.

As what @exNavyOffRec said, FY-23 gains have been going on for a while and soon, FY-24 will be looked at. I wouldn't try to chase numbers that are very difficult and unclear to predict.

MajorThom13

One thing I’ve been curious about is if they consider time in service, experience, education and promote higher than O-1 starting off.