• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

warthog_az

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck. It seems that my package made it to yesterday's board as well. It seems that I am missing some documents including an interview. So perhaps I will get pushed to the next board again. Or will I just get eliminated for future boards.
Either way, I trust the board will select the best candidates.
By interview, do you mean your board, and OIC interview?

jmald10

By interview, do you mean your board, and OIC interview?
Looks like I am missing one OIC interview. I had 3 completed in January for the March board. I am not sure what happened after my previous OR transferred all her applicants to the new OR, but it looks like I am missing one interview.

jamal1825

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck. It seems that my package made it to yesterday's board as well. It seems that I am missing some documents including an interview. So perhaps I will get pushed to the next board again. Or will I just get eliminated for future boards.
I’m really sorry to hear that! I don’t think you would get eliminated for future boards. However, you will probably need those documents in place and get that interview done for the March board.

jamal1825

Looks like I am missing one OIC interview. I had 3 completed in January for the March board. I am not sure what happened after my previous OR transferred all her applicants to the new OR, but it looks like I am missing one interview.
Sound like you are missing your OIC interview, which should’ve been your first interview before the panel interview.

jmald10

Well thank you for the feedback. I am waiting to hear from my OR to determine what comes next. I just had the good luck of submitting my package in the middle of the ORs changing duty stations. I will report back with the updates.

JordanB

Good luck! You never know until the results come out, people can speculate but if your package made it to the board with missing items you are probably someone they’re interested in.

MajorThom13

Wanted to follow up for the rest of us who are going through this maze. Giving props to my OR who put together a scheduled community O-4 interview for me this morning. If I get DQ my missing interview appraisal wont be the reason.
Do the recruiting commands get notified if someone is disqualified or their package didn’t get to the final board for review and determination?

jmald10

Wanted to follow up for the rest of us who are going through this maze. Giving props to my OR who put together a scheduled community O-4 interview for me this morning. If I get DQ my missing interview appraisal wont be the reason.
Do the recruiting commands get notified if someone is disqualified or their package didn’t get to the final board for review and determination?
In my case, I got a new OR back in June. My package was supposed to be reviewed and completed ready for the March board by my previous OR. But, some how, the information of the missing item came at the last minute during this board. I just got lucky it was a quick turnaround time to get it done before they review my package. I have no idea how that works, or where the board meets. However, I was told by the interviewer, that I will know if I got selected or not in Oct or Nov.

number9

Contributor
In my case, I got a new OR back in June. My package was supposed to be reviewed and completed ready for the March board by my previous OR. But, some how, the information of the missing item came at the last minute during this board. I just got lucky it was a quick turnaround time to get it done before they review my package. I have no idea how that works, or where the board meets. However, I was told by the interviewer, that I will know if I got selected or not in Oct or Nov.
I think the board meets in Millington, TN.

number9

Contributor
If your OIC interview was anything like mine, it will be mostly the same stuff as the panel interview.