• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

JordanB

Nearly all boards are remote and were remote before COVID, they will get on a conference call to go over the applications.
Ohhh i didn’t know that
Idk why in my mind I thought it was like a big conference of people sitting around a table and someone presenting each package and the members voting and ranking person by person

exNavyOffRec

Ohhh i didn’t know that
Idk why in my mind I thought it was like a big conference of people sitting around a table and someone presenting each package and the members voting and ranking person by person
The in person boards they do hold could have something similar but each one can be a bit different.

exNavyOffRec

Oh interesting. My recruiter told me they were in Millington when I applied last year.
The board members can be anyone as long as they are of a specified rank, the cost to fly them in isn't worth it unless they are already there on other business. I knew a Reserve Supply Captain that sat several boards, a few he was in Millington, a few he was not.

It really depends who is on the board and where they are at.

number9

Contributor
The board members can be anyone as long as they are of a specified rank, the cost to fly them in isn't worth it unless they are already there on other business. I knew a Reserve Supply Captain that sat several boards, a few he was in Millington, a few he was not.

It really depends who is on the board and where they are at.

I think that’s a default answer because CNRC headquarters and normal boards (think promotion boards) take place in Millington.
The next time either of you fine gentlemen says "That's a great question to ask your recruiter", I plan to say "Well once upon a time I did, and it turns out he was wrong!" :D