• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

JordanB

Yes, I hope sooner as well. I am sure we will see almost immediate post once notifications start rolling out
Yeah I’m sure it’ll be multiple post back to back lol

I’m just like I’m tired of hearing from everyone you’ll get it ?

I want to know for certain I have it!

JordanB

I think everyone has heard that they will certainly be selected.
???
I would say I agree with that. But my first time applying my recruiter said flat out You’re eligible but you’re borderline competitive. We can go for it though. This was before I had my MBA and started my PHD.

Morivelle

???
I would say I agree with that. But my first time applying my recruiter said flat out You’re eligible but you’re borderline competitive. We can go for it though. This was before I had my MBA and started my PHD.
I have only applied once and I believe that I will not do it again in the future if I am not selected this time. I can only say that after my interview, I was able to read what they wrote: "The best candidate in the last 20 years, must be selected", verbatim. I believe that each commission emphasizes its candidates based on the region and the terms of comparison based on competitive values. Probably, regardless of who will be selected, I believe that there are many factors that contribute to the final decision, so I have not listened to the opinions of my recruiter and of all those who tell me: "They definitely select you". The only certain things in life are taxes and death. ? Good luck for your PHD.

JordanB

I have only applied once and I believe that I will not do it again in the future if I am not selected this time. I can only say that after my interview, I was able to read what they wrote: "The best candidate in the last 20 years, must be selected", verbatim. I believe that each commission emphasizes its candidates based on the region and the terms of comparison based on competitive values. Probably, regardless of who will be selected, I believe that there are many factors that contribute to the final decision, so I have not listened to the opinions of my recruiter and of all those who tell me: "They definitely select you". The only certain things in life are taxes and death. ? Good luck for your PHD.
LMFAOOOOOO taxes and death ? at least your recruiter let you read it! Mine would never, that’s not allowed! I would never get to see mine or hear what they wrote, even if i was selected ?

Morivelle

LMFAOOOOOO taxes and death ? at least your recruiter let you read it! Mine would never, that’s not allowed! I would never get to see mine or hear what they wrote, even if i was selected ?
he can quote and summarize what they have written

MajorThom13

Man, you guys are antsy in the pantsy. :)

Results will come when they come. Do not be surprised if that is around Thanksgiving.

Someone WILL post here when they have results. I am sure this entire forum will light up hard.

I would say that for the sake of others that are trying to get on with their day to day lives and not think about results, please don't post here till they come out. Cause that will put this right back at the forefront of their thoughts. And for the love of God, please don't pester your recruiters. You'll burn them out, and they'll become useless for others.

Morivelle

what are your stats?? Like years of experience, degree, clearance?
1 master degree in Linguistics
1 master degree in literature
1 master degree in Intelligence studies

GPA 4.0

fluent in 3 foreign languages

I worked for Apple 4 years, and now for another big tech company.