• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

Ipdco

Could be. He sent me a text saying that the results were back and that he didn’t see my name on either list. My recruiter seemed more upset than me. Both recruiters noted that my packet was completed. I’m okay with waiting. Best wishes to everyone.
My recruiter also called me to say the same thing.

Last edited:

IWC2022

Wait I am confused by Ipdco's posts.
The results for the March IWC board are NOT out yet, correct?
My package was submitted for March 18 Intel (1835) board. I was expecting to be notified of the result starting at end of April.
Or is it just that 1815, 25, and 35 results are released separately...?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My package was submitted for March 18 Intel (1835) board. I was expecting to be notified of the result starting at end of April.

I believe he inferred that he never made it to the board… hence not selected or selected.

number9

Contributor
Based on the timing of my board last year, I think it's too soon for anyone to hear actual selection results.

adw06

Hi long time lurker first time poster.
I applied for the 1835 program and waiting for March board results. I’m applying first time but been preparing for over a year. Im Hoping I get picked up as this is a very intense process. Would love to talk to some other applicants for the Mar board.

MC71821

Hi long time lurker first time poster.
I applied for the 1835 program and waiting for March board results. I’m applying first time but been preparing for over a year. Im Hoping I get picked up as this is a very intense process. Would love to talk to some other applicants for the Mar board.
I'm also awaiting the March board results (1835). Feel free to shoot me a message.

jmald10

Greetings everyone,
I have posted this under the incorrect community thread, and I was advised to post under the DCO thread.
I have submitted my packaged for the CW DCO March 2022 board. Just last week my OR has confirmed that my application was submitted back in February 2022, but has not given me the details. She also sent me a text saying that we may need to wait a few more months and that if my package gets pushed for the next board, we can always add new achievements, such as new deployment time, or additional experience to make me more competitive. How can I get a schedule of the next DCO board to be on top of my game this time?

Thank you in advance

ah87

Greetings everyone,
I have posted this under the incorrect community thread, and I was advised to post under the DCO thread.
I have submitted my packaged for the CW DCO March 2022 board. Just last week my OR has confirmed that my application was submitted back in February 2022, but has not given me the details. She also sent me a text saying that we may need to wait a few more months and that if my package gets pushed for the next board, we can always add new achievements, such as new deployment time, or additional experience to make me more competitive. How can I get a schedule of the next DCO board to be on top of my game this time?

Thank you in advance

The board schedule is attached. It looks like submission deadline will be Aug 15 with the board convening on Spet 19.

Attachments

• ProRec_Board_Schedule_18_OCT_2021 (1).pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 40

jh81

Greetings everyone,

Thank you in advance
Take this for what it's worth (maybe not much), but when this happened to me (Sept 2021), the response from my recruiter was that no package updates were permitted without having the entire package being 'pulled' from the Board. As a result, you'd be looking at submitting a brand new package and potentially going back to the end of the line. Thus, I left my package in place even though I really wanted to redo one of my appraisals.

IWC2022

Greetings everyone,

Thank you in advance
From what I was told by my OR, you should not add additional details (ex: your new deployment time and additional experiences), as it will necessitate pulling the application and then resubmitting. This would backlog your application and put you at the end of the line again. For that reason, I did not even include my new job titles/details and additional LoR from a 4-star ADM.