• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

number9

Contributor
Anyone know what the next steps are after signing the RRA? I signed that a couple weeks ago. Am I now just waiting on the final selection paperwork? Anyone else get their paperwork yet?
I received my RRA and signed it yesterday. No word on anything else from my recruiter

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
It means the board for FY23 is considering officers almost 2 years early for LCDR in some IWC Designators. Yes, it is a good opportunity to promote earlier than you could in the past.
We saw the same thing for the 3105 (Supply) community. Also, make sure your stay on top of your records (OSR,PSR) I know many people are scrambling to clean things up before boards because they figured they had a few more years before first look.

AAA74

Anyone know what the next steps are after signing the RRA? I signed that a couple weeks ago. Am I now just waiting on the final selection paperwork? Anyone else get their paperwork yet?
I signed my RRA earlier this month. Nothing else since then.

CarlosExcalibur

Contributor
I submitted mine last week but did my clearance interview in October. My OR is moving on so not sure what to expect either.

number9

Contributor
I submitted mine last week but did my clearance interview in October. My OR is moving on so not sure what to expect either.
My interview was early in January, which seems quite late. I'm also a dual citizen so it's likely to be slower than other peoples'. My OR doesn't seem too concerned about timelines, though...

Do [DCO] officers get interim clearances if their full clearance has not been adjudicated?

CarlosExcalibur

Contributor
I was under the impression that you do have interim until the final adjudication. My wife is a foreign national and I did ask about that during the interview and while it went well I was told that there are other cogs that are kicked off because of her (assuming additional searches on her) . I'm guessing that would prolong it as long as nothing sketchy comes back. My OR knew about this and just said no news is good news when I asked recently.

jzz001

I was under the impression that you do have interim until the final adjudication. My wife is a foreign national and I did ask about that during the interview and while it went well I was told that there are other cogs that are kicked off because of her (assuming additional searches on her) . I'm guessing that would prolong it as long as nothing sketchy comes back. My OR knew about this and just said no news is good news when I asked recently.

I just met with a CAPT for networking purposes. During that meeting, which had to be in a classified setting, the SSO tried to verify whether I had a Navy clearance. Surprisingly, apparently I have a full SECRET clearance right now for the Navy. But, my TS/SCI hasn’t come through yet (they can’t accept reciprocity for my civilian TS/SCI and needed to reinvestigate me). I’m not sure, therefore, if they get us SECRETs first and then try to upgrade to TS. For my timeline, my clearance apparently went to adjudication in August 2021.

nothanks1

Was contacted by my recruiter to complete a COVID-19 vaccination form about a week ago. Nothing else.
I signed the vaccination form and my RRA a couple weeks ago and was asked last week to get an updated conditional release because the one I had expired. I got the updated one to my recruiter yesterday and he told me to expect to do my Oath within a few weeks.

Advice for anyone that is transferring for another branch, the conditional release is only good for so long (I think 90 days) so if you submitted your conditional release with your package last summer you should get it a new one so you're ready to go.

fy18dco

For those of you who have signed your oath/been gained to a unit (or region)—I would request a slot for ODS asap. Contact your sponsor to get a list of dates for this FY from your N7. It’s the first milestone you need to check off as a new IWC commission and you won’t be able to do anything else (NIOBC) until it’s completed.