• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

bryanteagle6

Good copy! Thanks so much, this is extremely reassuring! Time to get back to the hurry up and wait mindset. On a side note, I was so stressed yesterday that I went out for a 11.5 mile jog which immediately helped me take my mind off things. Exercise always helps immensely lol.

FYSA - we run 1.5 mile in the Navy! ha

Duffy31

I was selected for 1835. Just talked to my recruiter again and he sent me the ready reserve transfer form to fill out. Now it's back to the waiting game again.

GCJ8404

I'm in the DC area.
Got it...I'm in the Midwest (Chicago) region. I actually filled that form out with my package (Ready Reserve Transfer Request Service Agreement). Now I'm wondering what that all means? Oh well....this is a very interesting process.

exNavyOffRec

SO...let me clear up some confusion... I too am waiting on the Official Results... I have called several Officer recruiters up and down the east coast. The Official Results are not out yet! Some people have been told that have been recommended for selection by the board but that is not official. The recruiters are not supposed to be telling people that they have been recommended by the board in case something changes. That is all the information I currently have on the process.
No one ever goes from a Y to N from the board results to info being pushed out unless a person sends info in withdrawing their name, but that happens after results are pushed out as well.

Edit: Recruiters have said the same thing to others in the past when the signed document was already emailed out to NRD leadership because some NRD's don't notify their recruiters in a timely basis.

fy18dco

No one ever goes from a Y to N from the board results to info being pushed out unless a person sends info in withdrawing their name, but that happens after results are pushed out as well.

Edit: Recruiters have said the same thing to others in the past when the signed document was already emailed out to NRD leadership because some NRD's don't notify their recruiters in a timely basis.

^ this. The results are already out. If pro rec’d, you’d likely know NLT today.

jh81

That's consistent with feedback I've received from prior applicants - Pro Rec Y candidates get notified first with others trickling in later.

jzz001

Is anyone else still waiting to hear back at this point? In the absence of any further news, I'm going to assume I'm a non-select as well haha...