• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

GCJ8404

So, so far, it seems like only 3 people on this thread have heard from their OR about selection status. Are the rest of us waiting till Monday to pester our OR's ? lol
I reached out to mine yesterday afternoon....he responded this morning saying he had no word yet. I'm thinking Monday or some day early next week we'll all know. I haven't heard any 1825's by the way.....only 1815's and 1835's.

crazed

I reached out to mine yesterday afternoon....he responded this morning saying he had no word yet. I'm thinking Monday or some day early next week we'll all know. I haven't heard any 1825's by the way.....only 1815's and 1835's.

@GCJ8404. Are you going for 1825? My choices are 1835, 1815, and 1825 in that order. From the list of 7 people on the 1815 list posted here earlier, I know I was't given my second choice. So if I'm selected, it's either 1835 or 1825.

jzz001

Same, dude. My recruiter emailed me at 6pm last night saying that there's still no update in my file, and that he would check again. Sounds like it's only a matter of time!

AAA74

Yesterday, I reached out to my OR in SE and another recruiter I know in DC area and they both told me no official results were released yet! Hoping for Monday! ...... My second try at 1835! Good luck to all of you.

GCJ8404

@GCJ8404. Are you going for 1825? My choices are 1835, 1815, and 1825 in that order. From the list of 7 people on the 1815 list posted here earlier, I know I was't given my second choice. So if I'm selected, it's either 1835 or 1825.
Hey I'm 1825, 1815, 1835 in that order. I originally only wanted 1825, but my OR said I had to put all three down on the APSR.

ah87

So, so far, it seems like only 3 people on this thread have heard from their OR about selection status. Are the rest of us waiting till Monday to pester our OR's ? lol

I reached out to my OR yesterday afternoon, but have yet to hear back from him. I'm assuming that means that he doesn't have anything of value to relay at the moment. The suspense is killing me, that's for sure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday.

dhcline45

SO...let me clear up some confusion... I too am waiting on the Official Results... I have called several Officer recruiters up and down the east coast. The Official Results are not out yet! Some people have been told that have been recommended for selection by the board but that is not official. The recruiters are not supposed to be telling people that they have been recommended by the board in case something changes. That is all the information I currently have on the process.

jzz001

SO...let me clear up some confusion... I too am waiting on the Official Results... I have called several Officer recruiters up and down the east coast. The Official Results are not out yet! Some people have been told that have been recommended for selection by the board but that is not official. The recruiters are not supposed to be telling people that they have been recommended by the board in case something changes. That is all the information I currently have on the process.

Good copy! Thanks so much, this is extremely reassuring! Time to get back to the hurry up and wait mindset. On a side note, I was so stressed yesterday that I went out for a 11.5 mile jog which immediately helped me take my mind off things. Exercise always helps immensely lol.

dhcline45

Good copy! Thanks so much, this is extremely reassuring! Time to get back to the hurry up and wait mindset. On a side note, I was so stressed yesterday that I went out for a 11.5 mile jog which immediately helped me take my mind off things. Exercise always helps immensely lol.
I completely understand... I get stressed out in the same manner but I pick up a phone and start calling people...from what I have gathered it maybe a 1-2 weeks for the Official Results.

Duffy31

That's odd, I definitely did get the official word as I'm filling out the paperwork for my billet today. I wonder if it's delayed for certain designations.