• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 21 IWC DCO Reserve Board

number9

Contributor
The next IWC board meets in September, I believe. But does anyone know when the next board is after that? My application may be delayed if I don't get medically cleared in time.

fy18dco

Board is only held twice a year, March and September. Completed packages due one month prior to the board convening.

number9

Contributor
Waiver secured, paperwork uploaded, package sent. Now I have to wait for the board results! Thanks for everyone who helped get me this far.

trakanon

Contributor
Best of luck sir I completed the interviews 4 weeks ago the package is complete and being forwarded to the board according my OR. It's in god's hands at this point. This would be my first reserve board for IWC. I honestly felt that my panel interview could have gone better it was good learning experience for me. My OR who was really great is moving on to a new position so I have a new OR to work with next time (this would be my third OR in one year).

number9

Contributor
Best of luck sir I completed the interviews 4 weeks ago the package is complete and being forwarded to the board according my OR. It's in god's hands at this point. This would be my first reserve board for IWC. I honestly felt that my panel interview could have gone better it was good learning experience for me. My OR who was really great is moving on to a new position so I have a new OR to work with next time (this would be my third OR in one year).
Good luck to you as well. Keep us updated of your status!

tr2190

Good luck to all applicants for the upcoming Sept. board. I'm a first time 1835 applicant. Interview scores were 10, 10, 9, 9. 34 year old attorney. Undergrad GPA of 3.08. Deputy Mayor of large municipality; served all throughout pandemic. No prior military service.

number9

Contributor
Good luck to all applicants for the upcoming Sept. board. I'm a first time 1835 applicant. Interview scores were 10, 10, 9, 9. 34 year old attorney. Undergrad GPA of 3.08. Deputy Mayor of large municipality; served all throughout pandemic. No prior military service.
Good luck to you as well!

I was able to get a medical waiver to submit my packet before the deadline earlier this month as long as I completed my medical two weeks prior to the board convening. Fortunately, I was medically qualified today. Regardless of the outcome on September 20th, I appreciate everyone's assistance who posted little nuggets throughout this messaging board. It really can give someone an edge if they look hard enough. Best of luck to everyone on deck this go around.

number9

Contributor
I was able to get a medical waiver to submit my packet before the deadline earlier this month as long as I completed my medical two weeks prior to the board convening. Fortunately, I was medically qualified today. Regardless of the outcome on September 20th, I appreciate everyone's assistance who posted little nuggets throughout this messaging board. It really can give someone an edge if they look hard enough. Best of luck to everyone on deck this go around.
Glad you got through it. Did they make you do the ? walk at MEPS?! Good luck with your application.