• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

CFlip

If anyone has access to the list or has someone that can look for some of us, that would be great. My recruiter got the notice the results were out too late and his contacts were all gone for the weekend. This will be a very long weekend for some of us...

jms4netsec

INFOSEC/IA SME
If anyone has access to the list or has someone that can look for some of us, that would be great. My recruiter got the notice the results were out too late and his contacts were all gone for the weekend. This will be a very long weekend for some of us...
Indeed...

exNavyOffRec

Hmmm, last I heard recruiters had cell phones, and those cell phones have a contact list, I am betting that contact list has the OACR in it (my NRD required certain number to be programed in), I am further betting that the OACR has access to the list since NRC sends it out to the CO/XO/CR, and the CR's send everything they get to the ACR's for action.