• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

PapaK

I'm hearing from my recruiter that the board will actually convene on Monday 25 March. Can anyone confirm?

jms4netsec

INFOSEC/IA SME
My recruiter did not comment on whether the board convened 'on schedule' or not. However, based upon correspondence he received earlier this week from NRC, looks like results from the IDC DCO PROBOARD will not be available until *sometime* next week.

Messiah62

I just got the call from my recruiter. I was selected for Information Warfare!! This was my 3rd time applying. I'm super excited! Anyone got any tips for what is next? I did my physical already and now I have to get a conditional release from my Air Guard unit. DCO and School tips?

CFlip

Of course my recruiter isn't answering his office or cell phone! I hope he doesn't make me wait until Monday (even for a no!)