• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

das

Contributor
das - question about this post from a few months back. If I were to arrange my own interviews by IW Officers I know through my civilian job, can these interviews take the place of the panel interviews? Or do they just get submitted in addition to the panel's score sheets as well? Thanks!

No, they can't take the place of the panel interview — that interview needs to be arranged via your recruiter through the IDC Region OIC. That's all that's required, but if you have additional interviews they'll go in your package.

The board is generally scheduled for the whole week and the results are usually released on that Friday. Talk to your recruiter on Friday.

From what I have read on here, it seems like it has taken up to a week for some selects to find out the board results.

CFlip

September board I received an email from my recruiter on Friday morning and he stated the results were released the prior day. Hoping it will be the same this time around...

Do we know if the results are published in NAVADMIN message or do just HAVE to wait for our recruiter to get the word?

Please everyone start posting results as soon as they start coming in. Im really hoping to hear something tomorrow! :)

das

Contributor
Good luck to all who had packages in at this week's board! You should be hearing news soon...