• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

shiner237

DPEP is definitely the route i would go if i decide to enlist. Still hopeful on DCO and will continue submitting my package as long as I feel I have something to offer.

The Riddick

IP Officer, USNR
I’m sorry that I was a bit late logging in here after the boards, however I wanted to wish everyone good luck. If you are a non-select, please keep improving your package and keep applying, you can do it, and with that type of resolve and dedication I’d be proud to stand next to you in arms.
Good luck to all!

The Riddick

IP Officer, USNR
Oh and one more thing...

DAS - Thanks for being there for everyone, I've always found the information you provide helpful. It's good this forum has someone like you.

OHNavy

Truckin'
DPEP is definitely the route i would go if i decide to enlist. Still hopeful on DCO and will continue submitting my package as long as I feel I have something to offer.

Reenlisted under DPEP after a break in service. Great program if you work with a motivated recruiter. Decent amount of paperwork to pull it off.

jms4netsec

INFOSEC/IA SME
Have discussed my recent non-select with several of my supporting officers and have decided that (barring any hurdles with Navy medical), I will be re-applying in the spring.

exNavyOffRec

Have discussed my recent non-select with several of my supporting officers and have decided that (barring any hurdles with Navy medical), I will be re-applying in the spring.

I would get the medical documents up for review as soon as you are cleared from your doctors, heart issues can be subjective so you never know what N3M is going to do, in some heart issues they tag a 2 year wait onto the condition.

jms4netsec

INFOSEC/IA SME
Roger that. Recent review by my civ M.D. has me looking excellent on the EKG.
Will probably request courtesy review before anything official. Certainly don't want to wind up NPQ.

exNavyOffRec

Roger that. Recent review by my civ M.D. has me looking excellent on the EKG.
Will probably request courtesy review before anything official. Certainly don't want to wind up NPQ.

Have you been PQ'd before? If so N3M will just make a call, I have seen people PDQ on courtesy reviews BTW.

exNavyOffRec

Interesting. No, never NPQ before.

Has any medical documentation ever been sent to N3M? if so you are probably PQ, but if not then they would indeed submit under courtesy review and that can go several ways, most often it is continue to process and submit with XXXX

jms4netsec

INFOSEC/IA SME
Not to my knowledge. Had to do tape/weigh before the board, at local recruiting station. Haven't had a physical yet, but my recruiter was already scheduling one (presuming I was likely to be selected), so no opportunity yet to be NPQ.

exNavyOffRec

Not to my knowledge. Had to do tape/weigh before the board, at local recruiting station. Haven't had a physical yet, but my recruiter was already scheduling one (presuming I was likely to be selected), so no opportunity yet to be NPQ.

OK, the steps after that event don't really change even if you had been seen by N3M, still lots of red tape.