• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

bryanteagle6

What happens if a member is selected while on ADSW orders? I always here that the orders take precedence. Thanks in advance for any insight.

One of the sailors that got selected with us in SEP had to finish out his orders/wait time. He officially commissioned this week I think!

WAMI

Board results for the March 19 board are out. Give your OR 1-3 days to receive and deliver the news. Remember, not all ORs are created equal.

The next IWC DCO Professional Review is tentatively scheduled for 16-20 September 2019
@RecruitingGuru So the board did in-fact occur? My OR told me it was delayed because they have made some changes to the interviewing requirements - packages were returned and the ORs were required to schedule additional interviews to meet the new requirements; board would be rescheduled for 24APR2019. Is this not true?

Bones

@RecruitingGuru So the board did in-fact occur? My OR told me it was delayed because they have made some changes to the interviewing requirements - packages were returned and the ORs were required to schedule additional interviews to meet the new requirements; board would be rescheduled for 24APR2019. Is this not true?
Which designator did you apply for?

Bones

Okay, was just checking to see if you were doing 1845 CWE, which is rolling boards. There was definitely a board in March, and from what your recruiter said, it sounds like either he/she was operating off of old requirements, or they simply dropped the ball on which interviews were needed. Not sure about the 24April2019 reschedule. Sounds fishy, I'll leave that to one of the recruiters that lurk here to comment on.