• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

jdjohn5

Ok can’t get ahold of recruiter and their headquarters can’t seem to figure out if I’m on the list or not. Anybody able to look for Joshua Johnson on the list?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ok can’t get ahold of recruiter and their headquarters can’t seem to figure out if I’m on the list or not. Anybody able to look for Joshua Johnson on the list?

Make sure you call the officer programs office if you are calling HQ. Don’t think you did...

Bchris27

Messaged my OR, he responded with that if he hasn't heard anything from HQ by now it is not usually a good thing because he says his HQ is really good about letting the recruiters know which of their people made it. We are already planning for September. I just wonder if I should call HQ and verify if they have contacted all their recruiters who had selected candidates or not, so I know for sure?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Messaged my OR, he responded with that if he hasn't heard anything from HQ by now it is not usually a good thing because he says his HQ is really good about letting the recruiters know which of their people made it. We are already planning for September. I just wonder if I should call HQ and verify if they have contacted all their recruiters who had selected candidates or not, so I know for sure?

Your recruiter doesn't need to hear from HQ. He can get results directly on the NRC sharepoint site.

AVG

Congrats to all the selects! For some, this has been a long road. For those that didn't get selected, keep trying and don't be discouraged.

Bones

Hey team,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Applied in March for 1815 CW / 1835 INTEL.

Mil Stats:
Prior Active Duty - 6 years, Surface Fleet. Ran SPY/ACNT workcenters, LPO at sea. 7th Fleet with the CSG.
Current reservist, 3 years. ASW unit supporting SUBPAC.
E-6 - Aegis Computer Network Technician.

Education Stats:
Early college (before service) = < 2.0 GPA
AS in Electronics Engineering Tech - GPA = 3.8 Used TA to finish this while active duty, Thomas Edison State University
BS in Electrical Engineering - GPA = 3.6 Post-service, California State University
MS in Electrical Engineering - GPA = 3.9 University of California (this was in progress when my package was submitted, just finished in mid-March)
PhD in Electrical Engineering - GPA = 3.9 University of California (in progress)

Proficient with MATLAB, C, VHDL, Verilog.
OK at Python.

In the pipeline for Project Management Professional & Professional Engineering certification.

Currently pursuing a PhD "part-time" while working for Stanford's DOE lab as a project manager / electrical engineer full-time.

Got cleared by MEPs in late 2018, so I'll be good for 3-4 tries.

Good luck to all that applied, still waiting to hear back from my recruiter! If it's a non-select, no sweat, I'll just try again.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Hey team,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Applied in March for 1815 CW / 1835 INTEL.

Mil Stats:
Prior Active Duty - 6 years, Surface Fleet. Ran SPY/ACNT workcenters, LPO at sea. 7th Fleet with the CSG.
Current reservist, 3 years. ASW unit supporting SUBPAC.
E-6 - Aegis Computer Network Technician.

Education Stats:
Early college (before service) = < 2.0 GPA
AS in Electronics Engineering Tech - GPA = 3.8 Used TA to finish this while active duty, Thomas Edison State University
BS in Electrical Engineering - GPA = 3.6 Post-service, California State University
MS in Electrical Engineering - GPA = 3.9 University of California (this was in progress when my package was submitted, just finished in mid-March)
PhD in Electrical Engineering - GPA = 3.9 University of California (in progress)

Proficient with MATLAB, C, VHDL, Verilog.
OK at Python.

In the pipeline for Project Management Professional & Professional Engineering certification.

Currently pursuing a PhD "part-time" while working for Stanford's DOE lab as a project manager / electrical engineer full-time.

Got cleared by MEPs in late 2018, so I'll be good for 3-4 tries.

Good luck to all that applied, still waiting to hear back from my recruiter! If it's a non-select, no sweat, I'll just try again.

If you don’t get selected I’d highly consider EDO DCO.