• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
I have a unique job in the Air Force where my rank is masked and I don’t wear a uniform. I work in intel.

My Recruiter assumed I was in the reserves for some reason. My package also passed through several Quality check phases. No one ever asked.

The board apparently really liked me and considered a waiver but Big Navy said no and that I have re-apply in September.
Masked from who? Your recruiter?

SaltySingh

What happens if a member is selected while on ADSW orders? I always here that the orders take precedence. Thanks in advance for any insight.

jdjohn5

Argh my recruiter is out on convalescence leave from surgery. Have to figure out how to find out from somewhere else.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
I have a unique job in the Air Force where my rank is masked and I don’t wear a uniform. I work in intel.
Why on earth would you leave Air Force HUMINT to go to the Navy Reserve as an Intel officer? That is, why not go Air Force Reserve where you can continue doing the same job?

We don't do HUMINT any longer in the Reserve. I was previously in a joint DIA unit that did HUMINT and had a couple of members from the different services. The Air Force had the best deal by far.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Argh my recruiter is out on convalescence leave from surgery. Have to figure out how to find out from somewhere else.

Call the office or speak to the officer processor who can assist. Lists aren't exclusive to just one/your recruiter - but rather all recruiters and processors.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Roughly 52% selection? Wow. This must be the first board in a long time where the chances were greater than 50-50.