• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

inpassing

I wish you the best of luck. Does this mean that your age waiver was approved?

It was approved by the regional Captain, and by CNRC. The Program Director still has to sign off on it, I have been told that shouldn't be an issue. I'm only a few months past the cut-off age.

The OIC I interviewed said I should be a very competitive candidate, the two things I have going against me are lack of prior service, and no graduate degree. I was 10/10/10 on interviews and come with civilian intel background, language training, and multiple overseas postings so we'll see.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Thanks! Will do. (As you know, but for others who may not- PRO BOARD just means the board will look at my packet. Not a Rec Y or N til late Jan/ early Feb.)

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Thanks! Will do. (As you know, but for others who may not- PRO BOARD just means the board will look at my packet. Not a Rec Y or N til late Jan/ early Feb.)
I am not sure where my packet is in the stack. It is complete and my recruiter said it was accepted and sent it to the next step, not sure what that is. He said he wont know anything for a few weeks.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I am not sure where my packet is in the stack. It is complete and my recruiter said it was accepted and sent it to the next step, not sure what that is. He said he wont know anything for a few weeks.
A processor will, for lack of a better word, process your kit and check for errors/ omisssions/ reasons the Board may reject it. Ideally, you'd receive some sort of "Good to go!" confirmation email if everything is found to be in order and submitted on time. It sounds like you received that confirmation.

inpassing

I was just told my packet is still at the program manager stage, any idea on what that could mean? Is it possible my age waiver may be holding it up, as I mentioned earlier the regional Captain and CNRC already signed off on the waiver.

bryanteagle6

what is everyone's region/NRD?!
also, do you know your local unit location?

Im in Ohio - local unit in Dayton, Ohio and I did my interviews in Detroit, MI (Selfridge)

Piliff

Long time lurker first time poster!
Thanks for all the views here it's been a great help! I'm up for the same as everyone else. Living in Japan I used the Guam OR and got the package in!
Best of luck to all!!!