• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

NatBull

Rude

Sorry but when i look at your last 3 posts, i think you need to have a serious heart to heart with...yourself! you are too lazy to look at the instruction, and want us to solve your family issues. you should have thought about this stuff before you submitted your package. these are the leadership qualities that you are supposed to possess and be able to relay to your people, not come to us with. this especially ticks me off when you have not one, but 2 military members in your family that have dealt with these kind of issues before. look the stuff up, talk to your husband, and figure your stuff out. this is a not a family therapist malpractice.

First of all I was joking about the lazy thing. I was in the instruction when I wrote it, but I looked over it three times. I continued to look after I posted that, obviously, since I found the answer. I am the only CDQAR of two work centers, as well as the LPO of 18 people. I am extrememly busy at work, and you are the only people that I have to speak to on this. I am on here for help like anyone else. I currently have a 1306 on file to receive spousal co-location, which has been approved. I have also talked to several officers in my current command that told me to ask other people that are applying. It was very rude and disrespectful of you to reply in that manner. I am a great leader, and I have put my time in. I was hoping that my fellow ship mates would be willing to give me their opinion because I can not find any information on whether they will wave my first tour being sea duty because of my 1306. So thank you to the people that have helped me thus far. I will rely on myself from now I like I have for the past year before I joined this forum. Goodbye

NatBull

I am sorry, but i am going to have to agree with Price on this one a little. I want this so bad and my husband is my biggest fan. He is civil service and does not have the luxury of transferring much at all. We have both talked about this and understand that we may be separated a bit. This is something we are both willing to endure for my career and our life. But to answer your question....regardless of whether you are an officer or not, they will still work with you on co-lo. What program did you apply for NatBull?

Agree if you must. I have been active duty for almost 8 years, and have had co-lo for 7 of those 8 years. I know how the system works. I merely wanted to know if it would change my initial tour. I am very sorry that I asked for anyones help. It's not like I asked something that is plainly stated in chapter 8 because it is not. Good luck to all of you, I hope that you realize that helping people with career desicions also falls on our shouldres as officers.

NatBull

Just so those angry people know, it doesn't matter anymore because my family has decided that my wishes and desires are more important. My husband opted to leave his military career after 10 years if I am picked up, so that I may persue my dream. Good luck MPower1999. I hope the very best for you!! Price, cheer up...it could be worse. You could have put it all this work for STA-21 and found out you have a brain tumor and small brain aneurysms that have to be operated on. Meaning, I may be medically seperated from the Navy. With my condition right now, it seemed easier to use my resources than spend hours looking for something someone may already know the answer too. I am truly sorry that I upset you. Have a wonderful day. :)

chk13

No one is questioning your qualification for the program....I think it is more of your motivation for the program. and you are right, it may be none of our business(in case you are thinking that). i am sorry if you feel Price or I are "angry", it has nothing to do with that. I am also very sorry about your condition and hope that you have a full recovery and your goals remain intact. With that being said, i am just a little suprised that you waited until now to discuss with your husband the level of support you will require if you were to be picked up by the program. I felt it was important to spell out all the pros and cons and get the ya or nah from my husband before i waisted anyone's time with the application process. It is nice that your husband is willing to take a back seat to your career, there are few out there. I think you and I are one of the few lucky ones who have found husbands willing to do that.
I wish you the best and hope that what ever it is you TRULY want happens for you.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
well ladies i am trying to find the words to put together for my response on this but i dont want to offend anyone anymore than i already have. this thing banked hi and right way back on pg 15. if anyone, ANYONE, has any questions they come at a stoppage to and need some help, hit me up. I'm sure that Charlie, Stang64, and Werm can attest to the fact that I know some stuff about this program. Until October, let's all try and find something to pass the time by and not get stressed out on stuff we don't have control over anymore. I don't want to look like the 1st Classes that are board elligible right now who keep hitting F5 wondering when the results come out. I'm gonna save that for about mid pay day of the next FY. Deuces.

CP

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Talked to my buddy last night who got picked up last year, he is going to OU. I was interested in how many credits that the school accepted for him. Main reason for the topic starter was that I had spoke with one of the schools I am applying for this year, and and had gotten a major curriculum breakdown for year by year. I started filling in the gaps for what classes I would need to finish each semester in order to grad in 36 months. FYSA, they (OU) only accepted 6 credits for him. So, he is going to be taking 16 cr hrs in spring/fall, and 6 in the summer, and will grad w/in the 36 month timeframe. I don't know if anyone else has started to show interest in applying, but just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same situation as he was, or what kind of load you might have to take when accepted. Just outta curiosity, what are your school choices?

1. Illinois 2. Oklahoma 3. ERAU

chk13

Irish-Have you begun applying to ERAU? If not, when do you plan to apply? Do you know if they tend to be easier on STA-21 selectees?

kekio86

1)UNF 2)JU 3) San Diego State University

I was going for E.E. but I was told that I couldn't complete an Electrical Engineer degree in 36 months with the transferable credits that I have now.

Does anybody know why is it that you can't transfer to another command until the results come out? I am supposed to transfer to shore duty on October 1st, but the results dont come out until later that month. My command is deploying early in October, therefore, I am going on deplyoment just to find out if I made it? What if I do? I got to stay here onboard until February? Possibly May? What if I don't? Do I get to transfer to shore duty right away after the results come out? I am lost, any advice? Should I email or call Mr. Ed Stranton?
Thanks for your support

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
Do I get to transfer to shore duty right away after the results come out? I am lost, any advice? Should I email or call Mr. Ed Stranton?
Thanks for your support

Yeah you might give a heads up to Ed, but overall I would say that your detailer should be who you want to get the straight answer from. They can do an order-mod I bet. Let us know what he says. Whats your rate?

chk13

kekio-are you sure it is just your school of choice that says you can not get your degree in 36 months? i know someone that only had his basic englishes and some electives and was able to get a degree plan showing him completing it in 36 months. dont get me wrong...it was pretty tough schedule though.