• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Supply Board Dates?

goldmanharry91

He probably looked in CIRIMS, that system you normally see the "Y" updated right away and the "N" filled out later, so either the system hasn't been updated or you weren't picked up.

Quite possibly. I'm being realistic but an answer is better than no answer. Looking forward to the SWO board on Dec. 8!

ANHawkins

And as usual my recruiter doesn't seem to have the best information. Just checked with him and he said he didn't see anything.
Just curious... Has your recruiter been able to find any info? Mine said he has had everyone looking for the results, but they are still unable to find anything. Looking on the site, they see a folder for N31x with everything except N311.

exNavyOffRec

Just curious... Has your recruiter been able to find any info? Mine said he has had everyone looking for the results, but they are still unable to find anything. Looking on the site, they see a folder for N31x with everything except N311.

yeah, that isn't a good sign.

Phong

The Next Supply Board is Schuduled on Feb. 22. I didn't make the cut in Nov Board... Maybe next year :)

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
The Next Supply Board is Schuduled on Feb. 22. I didn't make the cut in Nov Board... Maybe next year :)
Phong, so you actually got a pro rec n (vice missing the board cutoff)? What are your stats?
Best of luck next year, February isn't that far off.

Phong

stats:
OAR: 48 (average pick up score)
5 Early Promote Evaluations
3 LOR ( 2 AD Capt., 1 retire)
Interview (1 Capt, 2 CDR)
Physical Readiness Test (85 pu, 101 su, 10:30 run)
BSBA in accounting
AD: LS1

Phong

"Phong, so you actually got a pro rec n (vice missing the board cutoff)?"
Yes, I received a status "N" not recommended or best fit for the community applying for. (on Monday 15:30pm Hawaii time).

exNavyOffRec

stats:
OAR: 48 (average pick up score)
5 Early Promote Evaluations
3 LOR ( 2 AD Capt., 1 retire)
Interview (1 Capt, 2 CDR)
Physical Readiness Test (85 pu, 101 su, 10:30 run)
BSBA in accounting
AD: LS1

OAR is not nearly as important as your GPA (OAR barely looked at), everything you have looks good so was your GPA so so?