• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Supply Board Dates?

Chin

In the past few years for the boards that convened on November had been releasing the results on the 25th November right before thanksgiving. I watched a few discussion from November 2014, 2013, 2011 supply boards applicants. Hopefully this year is following the trend and be out by the 25th. Good luck to all!

Phoenix19917

This is my first board. Has anyone had to wait longer than 30 days for results? I hope we do get results before Thanksgiving.
Idk but the typical wait is 14-16 days for Supply (based on previous boards) so if that hold true to this board then we are looking at between Monday-Wednesday of next week.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Does anyone know the selection rates of the last few boards?
From August 2015 Board:

At Board: 219 (49 from the fleet --> 22.4%... so about 1 in 4 applicants are enlisted sailors)

SELECTED: 42 (30 from NRDs, 12 from fleet. 71.4% vs. 28.6%)

NON-SELECT: 177 (140 from NRDs, 37 from fleet. 79% vs. 21%)

OVERALL SELECTION RATE: 19.2%

Phoenix19917

I would say (this is just a guess) that with 177 people not selected, the vast majority of which will be unable to resubmit in time for this board, and the short time that has elapsed since August, that this board will probably have a lot less than 219 people on it, which could lead to a higher selection %. But then again since they just filled ranks this board, even if it did have less people applying, could have even lower of a pickup %. Then again I could be completely wrong on all fronts....it is nice to speculate though!

exNavyOffRec

I would say (this is just a guess) that with 177 people not selected, the vast majority of which will be unable to resubmit in time for this board, and the short time that has elapsed since August, that this board will probably have a lot less than 219 people on it, which could lead to a higher selection %. But then again since they just filled ranks this board, even if it did have less people applying, could have even lower of a pickup %. Then again I could be completely wrong on all fronts....it is nice to speculate though!

That is a higher selection percentage than normal, and less people applying then normal, probably because many NRD's were told there was no August board, and it seems many NRD's held application because they had met application goal, so I doubt there will be less applicants, I would put money on more applicants.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
That is a higher selection percentage than normal, and less people applying then normal, probably because many NRD's were told there was no August board, and it seems many NRD's held application because they had met application goal, so I doubt there will be less applicants, I would put money on more applicants.
I echo this and agree with there most likely being more applicants. Most NRDs flooded NRC with kits on 1 Oct. Once results hit the street, I'll post the stats for comparison purposes.

Phoenix19917

Look forward to seeing the results and the comparison you post Chop07, Supply is definitely my first choice, but overall I just want to be an Officer in the Navy, so if I get a no for Supply, I just hope I can get a yes for SWO or SNA/NFO. Thanks for the good posts !

Chin

Spoke to CNRC today. The OCS processor said to check back with him on Wednesday 25th. The results may be released but he wasn't making any promises. I will keep pressing for updates. Keep our fingers crossed.