• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Supply Board Dates?

Eli Garcia

For some reason I was under the impression that they are published on the Bupers (Navy Personnel Command) website with all the other active duty board results.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
For some reason I was under the impression that they are published on the Bupers (Navy Personnel Command) website with all the other active duty board results.
That's not a public site and yes, that applies to active duty applicants only.

Phoenix19917

Guys (gals as well) if you didn't see on the thread OCS BOARD RESULTS they said that results for this Supply board are out, so check BOL or with your OR !

Chop07

Guys (gals as well) if you didn't see on the thread OCS BOARD RESULTS they said that results for this Supply board are out, so check BOL or with your OR !
That's an affirmative. They sure are. For any recruiters reading: check the N311 internal Sharepoint site.

Phoenix19917

And as usual my recruiter doesn't seem to have the best information. Just checked with him and he said he didn't see anything.
Tell him to check the N311 internal sharepoint. My recruiter found them in there as recommended by Chop07, unfortunately for me it is a no. Looking forward to next weeks pilot board !

Chop07

Nov. 2015 Board Stats:

155 went to board. 25 selected. 16.1% selection rate vs. 19.2% selection rate at board 3 months ago.

Of the 25: 21 from NRDs and 4 from the fleet.

Of the 155 applicants, 133 from the fleet and 22 from the fleet...or 86% vs. 14%.

No further stats will be available or made public. The Supply Board remains very competitive. Congrats to all the future Chops who were selected!

exNavyOffRec

And as usual my recruiter doesn't seem to have the best information. Just checked with him and he said he didn't see anything.

He probably looked in CIRIMS, that system you normally see the "Y" updated right away and the "N" filled out later, so either the system hasn't been updated or you weren't picked up.