• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Supply Board Dates?

Eli Garcia

I've actually waited a whole year for this board. My old recruiter decided to change duty stations and left me with an incomplete package without even notifying me he left. Long story short, my new recruiter is amazing and has my package squared away. I'll be waiting with the rest of you gentleman for board results. Best of luck to you all!

My Stats:
  • 28 years old.
  • Bilingual in English and Spanish, currently learning Portuguese.
  • 9 years prior active duty as an air traffic controller in the Navy. (Honorable Discharge)
  • Associate degree in Business Administration, GPA 3.4
  • Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a minor in Communications, GPA 3.5
  • Master degree in Human Resource Management, GPA 3.5
  • 10 LORs from various active duty officers, enlisted personnel, PhD professors, and my pastor.

Phoenix19917

I've actually waited a whole year for this board. My old recruiter decided to change duty stations and left me with an incomplete package without even notifying me he left. Long story short, my new recruiter is amazing and has my package squared away. I'll be waiting with the rest of you gentleman for board results. Best of luck to you all!

My Stats:
  • 28 years old.
  • Bilingual in English and Spanish, currently learning Portuguese.
  • 9 years prior active duty as an air traffic controller in the Navy. (Honorable Discharge)
  • Associate degree in Business Administration, GPA 3.4
  • Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a minor in Communications, GPA 3.5
  • Master degree in Human Resource Management, GPA 3.5
  • 10 LORs from various active duty officers, enlisted personnel, PhD professors, and my pastor.
Welcome to the wait, I'm jealous of your stats, you have a really good kit and probably a really great chance of being picked up!

Eli Garcia

Do you mind if I ask why 10? when I applied my OR said three should do it
I don't mind you asking at all. We are all in this together. I joined this site to get feedback about the struggle lol. My first recruiter wasn't exactly the best. If you read my previous post you can see he kind of left me hanging which was a bit stressful. By the time I was directed to his replacement I already had a handful of good LORs but an incomplete package. My new recruiter suggested that since the active duty LORs I had at the time were solid, that it would benefit me to add some more from my professors and my pastor. He said he would throw them all in with my kit. Its been a long year! I'm just glad my package was complete in time for this board.

Chin

well, everyone going up for the November board seem to have very competitive kits. I should probably start working on improving my next kit submission. Good luck everyone.

Eli Garcia

well, everyone going up for the November board seem to have very competitive kits. I should probably start working on improving my next kit submission. Good luck everyone.
Yours looks strong Chin, keep your Chin up! Saw what I did there? lol ...I didn't even get an interview from a Supply officer. I am not active duty anymore though and my recruiter told me it was not mandatory for my kit. I hope he was correct.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My stats are as follows
OAR 44
B.S. Occupational Safety GPA 3.75
AD 8 Yrs. BM1
3 interview with O5 supply corps officer, recommended selection on first submission.
1 LOR from my command OIC 05 commander. Another from the President of a local volunteer organization where i collected inventory control, supply chain management, and money flow from donations.
I know where my weakness are. Its in my degree and logistic experience. I volunteered for more than two years and handled donations valued 67,000$. In my interviews and LORs all habe write ups gear towards exceptional leadership and management. Motivational statement, i related how it will help me as a SUUPO for handling HAZMAT, fuel replenishment, environmental standards...etc which my degree focused on OSHA regulations.
Anyways, who knows what the board wants? I am really anxious of this wait time.

Your OAR score is low too.

Phoenix19917

This board does have me nervous, I really want Supply but I know with my low 49 OAR and my degree (B.S. Integrative Studies) it's a uphill battle. I'm hoping between my motivational statement, LOR's and the fact that my degree is filled with business course (majority of them) and earning an undergraduate certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, that I have a decent shot.
Regardless I'm to the point I really just want to see the results good or bad....at least the SNA/NFO board is right around the corner and SWO right after that !

Eli Garcia

This board does have me nervous, I really want Supply but I know with my low 49 OAR and my degree (B.S. Integrative Studies) it's a uphill battle. I'm hoping between my motivational statement, LOR's and the fact that my degree is filled with business course (majority of them) and earning an undergraduate certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, that I have a decent shot.
Regardless I'm to the point I really just want to see the results good or bad....at least the SNA/NFO board is right around the corner and SWO right after that !
Don't let the nerves get to you! You never know. I hear they take all kinds of things under consideration during these boards. The point is that we want to serve, if we don't make it this time we just keep trying!

Hi everyone! I wish you guys the best of luck for this board. Although I missed this board since I took my exam on October 2015 , I will be monitoring this thread to pick up your progress and learn from it! :)

goldmanharry91

Any news from ORs pertaining to results gentleman?
I asked my recruiter the week of the board when I should expect to hear some news or results. He replied that it would be about a month. I was hoping it would be sooner but it seems like it will be as he said.

He says its depends on the board too. I remember that the August SWO board had their results in a matter of days. I guess the same cannot be said of our Supply Board. This is all anecdotal but please feel free to chime in.