• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funny Acronyms!

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
A Marine I went to SERE with decided to stagger home from a bar in Australia by himself and got mugged and left in the street unconscious. Call sign PABLO (Punk Ass Bitch Laid Out).

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Paperwork has acronyms as well.

For example, all new joins are required to fill out their ID-10-T forms.

Also, BA-1100N's should be filled expeditiously, and placed on an ST-Ring.

(Also, if we run out of these forms, grab the keys to the humvee, drive down to admin, and pick up some more, also get 100 yards of flightline while you are there. Be sure to top off the headlight fluid before you go.)

Don't forget the prop wash.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
RAG classmate of mine got the callsign "JAM" today.. JackAss Monkey. All for not having one and a couple of bored majors with a sick sense of humor.

Phantom Phixer

BTSOOM Beats The Sh#* Out Of Me
DILLIGAF Do I Look Like I Give A Flip
SWDD Same Whore Different Dress
JAFO Just Another Flipping Officer
BS MS PHD Bull Sh#* More of the Same Piled High & Deep

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
FASM-f***s a slow mover (female hornet wso married to a helo pilot)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

TINS - This Is No S#*t:
Around ~'63 when CAGs became CVWs, I was a RAG IP in CAG-12.
CAG became CRAW - Combat Readiness Air Wing
FRP - Fleet Replacement Pilot became CRAP - Combat Readiness Airwing Pilot
FRPs were not amused...CRAP/CRAW only lasted long enough for the laughing to cease.:rolleyes:
BzB

Pags

N/A
pilot
Urban legend holds that when the 60 common cockpit was first developed the "one knob to rule them all" was known as the Functional Universal Control Knob (FUCK). The hilarity was recognized by those who are not amused and it was changed to the boring and unfunny Universal Control Knob (UCK).

The 60S AMCM gear had a tool associated with it that was known as the "Fairing Alignment and Removal Tool." The FART was soon renamed the Tool for Fairing Alignment and Removal (TFAR).

Renegade One

None
May be dupes, but I searched...
FIGMO: F*ckit, I've Got My Orders
SLUF/SLUG (common call signs): Short Little Ugly F*cker/Guy/Gal

jmcquate

Contributor
The best one when I was at JSC was "SFOC", Space Flight Operations Contract.........always giggle when you say it.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
What I thought was a clever (and polite) gripe to get Maintenance to repair an aircraft air conditioner:

ECS AFU PLS FIX THX