• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FREE ASTB Simulator Program (For the Performance Based Measures section)

dav246

Does anyone know how scores on the updated simulator translate to ASTB scores? I've heard different opinions on what constitutes a good score on the sim, and I'd like to be able to gauge where I'm at.
When I took it for the third time, I got an 8 PFAR. I was scoring sub 120 on both targets, on average. Occasionally I would break 110 and sometimes even break 100.

sp2024

Could anyone help me out, I have the x52 hotas and I am running antimicro on a windows. I have configurated in antimicro exactly to what has been left in this thread but only my throttle works on the Jomo sim. I can't get my joystick to do anything. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. thx

LHannibal

Could anyone help me out, I have the x52 hotas and I am running antimicro on a windows. I have configurated in antimicro exactly to what has been left in this thread but only my throttle works on the Jomo sim. I can't get my joystick to do anything. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. thx
I am having the same problem. I think we may be SOL for the joystick part (hopefully I am wrong) and will be stuck using a mouse for the practice sim. I am hoping that the muscle memory from the mouse translates decently to the joystick for the test.

MARTY TARTY

I tried hooking up a Thrustmaster HOTAS X on my computer (Macbook Pro) to try the Jantzen ASTB website, but it is not responding. I then proceeded to try it on another computer an HP Laptop and it is still not working. Any ideas as to why that might be? possibly because it is an old version and its not a current HOTAS like the X52 or a Logitech?