• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

finding a wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
zab1001 said:
As in the car, truck, boat, gun(s), computers, game systems...etc etc.

Disposable income is only that until some chick comes along.

EXACTLY. Add in Harleys, Big screen TV's, Jet Skis, etc.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
You can always do what my dad did when he went on deployment.... get your wife knocked up. 4 kids in 5 years... and then the wife is so busy taking care of the kids that she can't cheat on you when you go on deployments the rest of your career.

manny7_99

well, One Commander told me a personal story about his uncle who was in prison. He had knocked his wife out before the Korean War and when got back home found the newborn baby in the crib and his wife doing some guy in the driveway, he killed the guy (sliced him in half) and cut his wife into pieces too. Honestly, Do not blame him that much...he died in prison after 30 years. Sooo if anything like that happens to any of you fellas just take a deep breath and count to ten (four counts too.)
Interesting story I think.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
manny7_99 said:
well, One Commander told me a personal story about his uncle who was in prison. He had knocked his wife out before the Korean War and when got back home found the newborn baby in the crib and his wife doing some guy in the driveway, he killed the guy (sliced him in half) and cut his wife into pieces too. Honestly, Do not blame him that much...he died in prison after 30 years. Sooo if anything like that happens to any of you fellas just take a deep breath and count to ten (four counts too.)
Interesting story I think.

In today's liberal stance on crime, that would have been a crime of passion. 2 weeks of probation and stern lecture that "you can't just go cutting people up"

CLAM97to99

This kinda goes along with this but in Idaho if the police are arresting you falsely you can legally fight them to the death. There was this guy living back in the woods and two fish and game officers tried to arrest him for pouching and he killed both of them one he cut up and buried and the other he cut up threw in the river. Because he was able to prove that he hadn’t been poaching de ended up going to jail for dismembering the bodies not killing them. So if he had only dumped them off on the front steps of the sheriff’s office he would have gotten off. Just a little thing learned in my criminal law class.

manny7_99

Back to the topic...Women are evil :D :D :D and men are dogs ;) Do not forget it my friend and stay true to your instincts :icon_smil

Manny :eek:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
manny7_99 said:
Pre-submariner :D
No such thing as a "pre-submariner", you are a NUB, so get out of the galley and stop watching the movie, and get hot qualifying, you damn NUB....

manny7_99

webmaster said:
No such thing as a "pre-submariner", you are a NUB, so get out of the galley and stop watching the movie, and get hot qualifying, you damn NUB....

Sir, I hate to rain on your parade/ reply to your comment but I am afraid you have no freaking clue of why I put that "pre-submariner" or of mr. Intergers explanation for the use of "Pre." So you before you go "damming" anyone please be fully aware of what you are doing and dont be an idiot. :nonono_12

~manny
pre-rolling his eyes at you :banghead_

spr

Enough with the faces...can we take those things off the post reply page? I've used them once but the abuse here is making my forum posting/arguing somewhat unpleasant.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
manny7_99 said:
Sir, I hate to rain on your parade/ reply to your comment but I am afraid you have no freaking clue of why I put that "pre-submariner" or of mr. Intergers explanation for the use of "Pre." So you before you go "damming" anyone please be fully aware of what you are doing and dont be an idiot. :nonono_12

~manny
pre-rolling his eyes at you :banghead_
Obviously I do have a clue, since I was making fun of you, and your use of the now infamous "pre", while you were making fun of Integer and his ongoing use of "pre-appointee".... called sarcasm/humor, you will get a lot of that on the boat, hopefully you won't have a thin skin, or they will eat you alive.

A NUB, is an unqualified sailor on a submarine. I was a NUB while I qualified for my silver dolphins. You are generally kept busy studying until you qualify. In many cases you aren't any use to anyone on the boat UNTIL you qualify, or at least can stand a watch station, just "taking up air".....

Status
Not open for further replies.