• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

finding a wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny7_99

Roger

webmaster said:
Obviously I do have a clue, since I was making fun of you, and your use of the now infamous "pre", while you were making fun of Integer and his ongoing use of "pre-appointee".... called sarcasm/humor, you will get a lot of that on the boat, hopefully you won't have a thin skin, or they will eat you alive.

A NUB, is an unqualified sailor on a submarine. I was a NUB while I qualified for my silver dolphins. You are generally kept busy studying until you qualify. In many cases you aren't any use to anyone on the boat UNTIL you qualify, or at least can stand a watch station, just "taking up air".....

No offense taken. I have to defend the smileys though, Man! I love this things. I don't see how it could possibly bother someone :icon_long

~Manny
Semper FI :icon_viki

P.S. Those faces are the only things that relax me in the whole day, If you don't like them.... :banghead_

manny7_99

good point

JayManC said:
lol funny you should say that....once they get their green card don't be so sure there pat

But hey! look at it from the positive side, once she gets her green card there will still be many more european countries with fine chicks wanting to come to America....I'll give the Czech Republic a chance :D

hrntcat18

after 3 back to back combat cruises and 2 years of marriage, she realized marriage and military arent too compatible. its tough but for those willing to work on it it strenghtens the relationships further. in my case it didnt work.. someone on here once said "wings before rings" and i guess it wont help to be stable especially in an aviation field then get hitched. :brokenhea

good luck to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.