• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

thuntfx2

When you guys get finsel please also note your board date as well as your designator to help give us others guys some timeframes we may be expecting.

Aaron36

Processor called me yesterday about some other details and informed me that there is a date of Aug 10 on my FS letter. Don't know why my OR didn't choose to share that with me but I'll actually get eyes on it when I go to sign/swear in this Friday. (March board)

jander12

pilot
...maybe by next week they've finished with March board and move on to us....
I sure hope so! I'm from the Feb/Mar Board (SNA) and have yet to even receive a potential date. I've been making assumptions based on others from said board, but would like to know for sure; because you know what assuming does...

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
FS came in this morning. I am officially locked in for the August 31st class. Board date was in March, going in as a SNA.

Wdang, were you age critical? I know we were selected on the Feb board but my new recruiter (the old one either changed stations or separated from the Navy) told me today he got an email saying "Expect between September and December"

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Wdang, were you age critical? I know we were selected on the Feb board but my new recruiter (the old one either changed stations or separated from the Navy) told me today he got an email saying "Expect between September and December"

Yikes, no, I'm not age critical. Remember, there were around 120, plus the excess people from December board and age critical from May's board, that needed to be assign a class. I think it's just a bad draw of the cards, but theres a really good chance you might be in the September 21 class.

BlackAce

VT-9 Trying to sick less everyday...trying
FWIW I was told by my recruiter to expect a date in the Oct-Dec range. A couple weeks later I got a FS for Aug 10th. I got Pro_Rec'd on the same board as you and I'm not age critical. So just try and stay positive, something will come through.

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
I feel really bad about all of the badgering I have done of my OR. He assures me that as soon as the letter is pushed out to him, he will let me know right away. Maybe next week?

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
Everybody getting their FINSELs and I'm just here alone like....what am i eating for lunch today?
Disappointment sandwich with a side of sadness fries? :p

In all seriousness, I'm sure your letter is coming "soon," which is not comforting at all. I really don't have much advice for making the waiting suck less, other than to do what you can to distract yourself and focus on other things.