• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
If yo
Disappointment sandwich with a side of sadness fries? :p

In all seriousness, I'm sure your letter is coming "soon," which is not comforting at all. I really don't have much advice for making the waiting suck less, other than to do what you can to distract yourself and focus on other things.
you are slotted for 31 Aug the wait will be over soon enough.

Buffy

I'm pretty sure the OCS help desk and my admin department grumble everytime I call or email asking about my FINSEL. The wait is a pain, but at least there is movement at CNRC as these FINSEL's trickle out to the selects.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Yeah I honestly had no idea there was an OCS help desk until long after I commissioned. This site pretty much was my help desk.

Buffy

There's an OCS help desk?
Maybe "help desk" was the wrong word. There's an email address that you can email questions about OCS applications and the process. They usually respond very quickly and give you basic information. I believe several of the OCS processors also respond to the emails as well.