• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2015 Supply DCO Board Cancelled

SlimShady

The Real...
would my package be competitive? I have worked in contracting for 5 years, am a warranted contracting officer, DAWIA Level III certified in contracting, and will be done with my MBA in August, GPA 3.4. I'm 27 non-prior service.
issac013 - without knowing the whole story (the story of you), it is hard to say. Though the stats that you have posted above are very impressive and your contracting experience is a huge plus (based on past selection criteria)... Good Luck!!!

issac013

that about it, undergrad in business, 3.2 gpa, no other real relevant work/leadership experience other than the current job, which does have some, not a ton like some others have.

I've followed this board for a while and appreciate all of the participation and information sharing. I submitted for Feb 15 Supply DCO and will naturally be in Jul board. Wanted to share my stats for those interested; it's always fun to see how your peers stack up.

32 Years, Male
Prior enlisted Navy 4 years IT2(SW)
Undergrad 3.33 GPA - Info. Systems
Graduate 4.0 GPA - MBA

Work in Business Intelligence and Sales at multinational Fortune 100 company for 8 years. We are a very large supplier to DECA. My focus has been on the retail side of our business.

Went to Millington for interviews with SC Cdrs and received positive feedback. Looking forward to board results!

SlimShady

The Real...
I've been told that my lack of a graduate degree should be offset by my 20 years experience in business (executive level director). I hope that is the case.
As for the rest of my stats:

Old guy
Prior active service 8 years - ARNG 4 years
Business undergrad - 3.62 GPA
Business Dev/Product Dev leader for a several billion dollar phc

Great interviews with excellent recommendations from 3 reserve 0-5 supply officers

Hopefully experience is a strong factor...

SlimShady

The Real...
This is when you wonder if your package was submitted by the processor...

When does the board convene? Late July?
The board convenes on 20 July 2015 according to the last schedule. Ask your processor to share with you your "ord-pro" date. That will be the date that your kit was deemed free of errors and submitted board ready.

when will we know the results?

Was browsing another thread and it looks like there was a March 2013 board and they found out results on April 11. To me that implies that you should receive notice between 2-4 weeks whether you have a recommendation.

Last edited:

SlimShady

The Real...
Was browsing another thread and it looks like there was a March 2013 board and they found out results on April 11. To me that implies that you should receive notice between 2-4 weeks whether you have a recommendation.
I have also seen results out in as little as a week after the board.

Baronesa

Does anyone know how many kits have been submitted and are good to go to the board? Is 15-20 the number of applicants still?

38 y.o. female
prior service active duty Navy aircraft mechanic
BS Professional Aeronautics, Cum Laude
Masters Aeronautical Science, 3.9 GPA
PhD Business Administration, 3.7 GPA. I am almost done with the PhD, waiting on oral defense.
Working in contracts and projects and manage over 300 staff worldwide.
Business and Aviation professor.

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone know how many kits have been submitted and are good to go to the board? Is 15-20 the number of applicants still?

38 y.o. female
prior service active duty Navy aircraft mechanic
BS Professional Aeronautics, Cum Laude
Masters Aeronautical Science, 3.9 GPA
PhD Business Administration, 3.7 GPA. I am almost done with the PhD, waiting on oral defense.
Working in contracts and projects and manage over 300 staff worldwide.
Business and Aviation professor.

The applicant normally number in the hundreds

TheAperturist

Yes, I heard that it was over 200 and that was last week. Considering the deadline was the 17th, I'm sure more were submitted since I heard that number.

I guess now we all wait, together, and hope for a "quick return" on results following the meeting of the board.