• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Ditch digger, I am in the same boat you are. Waiting for the supplemental board. My OR told me that the board is going to use the same selection criterion that was used for the initial board. Let me know if you hear something before I do.
Will do. This month is rapidly coming to a close so we should be hearing something soon. Are you really an ex-nuke? I have heard some horror stories.

ExNuke

Yes I am an ex nuke. 9.5 years nuke mm. 2 years of the nuke pipe line. 4.5 years on CVN 65. Almost 4 years at prototype in charleston. Been out for a year and a half. Everything has its horror stories. If there is something specific that you want validated, I will be happy to help. Here is a start... 5 hour watches 120F 100% humidity. You constantly look like you went swimming with your clothes on

Sounds like great fun. Back in 2001 I took the ASVAB and recruiter tried to steer me to go nuke, not sure where he failed in his sales pitch. Nice to see it isn't just a bunch of young, fresh out of college, 25 year olds applying this go around.

Found out I'm pro-rec for Intel. I'm pretty pumped as it has been a long process. Not sure where I go from here other than keeping up with my jazzercising and waiting on my FS letter.