• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

NavyJude

Hey all! New around here, but I joined primarily for this board. I'm one of the 80+ apps that wasn't read, so I'm still waiting. I wonder if anyone here has the list of names and could private message me the details. That would be awesome! Thanks!

Mestizo808

Sheridan, Joshua DC2(SW)
I can't say for those currently on AD, however for guys leaving for OCS it just has orders to OCS.

NavyOffRec:

I am currently active duty. I was Pro-Rec back in Feb for IW 1810. However, I received notification from NRC that they DQ'd me due to medical reasons. I spoke with my primary doctor and had asked for a resolution. The Senior medical officer that DQ'd me at NRC was willing to overturn his decision if a medical letter was generated and sent back to NRC where they would overturn the decision. However, I just checked on BOL and noticed that my PRO-REC status had disappeared. Is that a bad thing? Will I still be able to move forward once I receive my PQ letter from NRC? OncE i RECEIVE THE Medical PQ letter, what happens next? It seems most people on this thread are receiving their FS letters and OCS dates.

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec:

I am currently active duty. I was Pro-Rec back in Feb for IW 1810. However, I received notification from NRC that they DQ'd me due to medical reasons. I spoke with my primary doctor and had asked for a resolution. The Senior medical officer that DQ'd me at NRC was willing to overturn his decision if a medical letter was generated and sent back to NRC where they would overturn the decision. However, I just checked on BOL and noticed that my PRO-REC status had disappeared. Is that a bad thing? Will I still be able to move forward once I receive my PQ letter from NRC? OncE i RECEIVE THE Medical PQ letter, what happens next? It seems most people on this thread are receiving their FS letters and OCS dates.

Once NRC is notified a person is DQ'd the pro rec goes away. Sometimes it can be turned on if you can be PQ'd and there is still space in the current FY, otherwise you would need to re apply

kenyonn

Once NRC is notified a person is DQ'd the pro rec goes away. Sometimes it can be turned on if you can be PQ'd and there is still space in the current FY, otherwise you would need to re apply

NavyOffRec,

I did not receive anything back regarding me being disqualified are not but my PRO-REC results disappeared from bol also. Is that bad news when the results disappear?

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,

I did not receive anything back regarding me being disqualified are not but my PRO-REC results disappeared from bol also. Is that bad news when the results disappear?

Generally yes, but I wonder now if there wasn't a glitch, what board were you selected at? and what for?

kenyonn

I received an email today saying that my PQ was good so the BOL issue may be a glitch or in the process of updating.

Sumit

NavyOffRec,

Pro-Rec disappearing from BOL isn't a big deal. I can't see mine either now and two days ago I could see results from when I made 2nd (in May 2012), when I was not Pro-Rec'd in SNA board (July 2012) and Pro-Rec from IDC board (Feb 2013). I also haven't received my FS letter although I was PQ'd like a month ago.

greyscorpion

I was awaiting the result from the supplemental board and i just checked BOL to see that i was not selected. I'm not happy but it is what is it. Does anyone know when the next board will be held and what the process of resubmitting my application is? Congrats to all selectees!

exNavyOffRec

I was awaiting the result from the supplemental board and i just checked BOL to see that i was not selected. I'm not happy but it is what is it. Does anyone know when the next board will be held and what the process of resubmitting my application is? Congrats to all selectees!

October 2013 with deadline in September 2013.

What did you put in for this time? If you haven't done so for your degree look at taking Calculus and Physics.