• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

USAF_WX2USN

I would assume it's probably the 21APR class, but you know what they say about assuming.....It seems like at this point giving notice for a 31MAR class, is no notice at all, but who knows. Sorry your orders are messed up!

ExNuke

Ditch digger, I am in the same boat you are. Waiting for the supplemental board. My OR told me that the board is going to use the same selection criterion that was used for the initial board. Let me know if you hear something before I do.

SeabeeIT2

I don't know man. Most everyone getting FS letters right now are 31Mar. If you get a hold of the OCS office and you are in the 31 Mar class come be a member of our class on FB. :D Congrats again man!

Mike
I am 21 April but know how they determine that. From what I saw in CANTRAC there were still some slots open for March and April.

exNavyOffRec

I am 21 April but know how they determine that. From what I saw in CANTRAC there were still some slots open for March and April.

You can't go by CANTRAC, the info is only put in there AFTER a person signs their papers, FS letters are issued with OCS dates so there may be (probably are) many FS letters out for people that have yet to sign their paperwork.

SeabeeIT2

You can't go by CANTRAC, the info is only put in there AFTER a person signs their papers, FS letters are issued with OCS dates so there may be (probably are) many FS letters out for people that have yet to sign their paperwork.

Copy. I used it more as a guide. Question: when orders come down for OCS, do they also come down for follow-on training as well; or do you get follow-on at OCS?

exNavyOffRec

Copy. I used it more as a guide. Question: when orders come down for OCS, do they also come down for follow-on training as well; or do you get follow-on at OCS?

I can't say for those currently on AD, however for guys leaving for OCS it just has orders to OCS.