• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

beamerism101

After speaking with NRD Jacksonville and NRD Miami there is no way that the SUPPO results came out. Are all these Pro-Req's for Active duty or for Reserves? The LT at NRD Miami has an applicant in for the Active Duty board that was originally scheduled for January 14, 2013 and we are both still PRO-BOARD which means no results have been given yet.

I am sure NavOffRec will chime in but they do not slowly release results, it just happens and the flood gates open. I have heard people say they were Pro-Reqed as early as last Friday. They would not release the list on Friday and some applicants officer recruiters not receive a list by today. I usually do not use social media because it is all scuttlebutt but where is all this stuff coming from.

Xin Xia, are you reservist?

exNavyOffRec

After speaking with NRD Jacksonville and NRD Miami there is no way that the SUPPO results came out. Are all these Pro-Req's for Active duty or for Reserves? The LT at NRD Miami has an applicant in for the Active Duty board that was originally scheduled for January 14, 2013 and we are both still PRO-BOARD which means no results have been given yet.

I am sure NavOffRec will chime in but they do not slowly release results, it just happens and the flood gates open. I have heard people say they were Pro-Reqed as early as last Friday. They would not release the list on Friday and some applicants officer recruiters not receive a list by today. I usually do not use social media because it is all scuttlebutt but where is all this stuff coming from.

It is for AD , the list was emailed out Friday, if you are still pro board you may have missed the board. The person I was working with has been told to prepare for March 10th as all his documents are in order.

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp

AD man, and it showed up in my BUPERS last night.

I just found out that my name is on the list for Intel :)

Appliced for Intel, Supply, and IW
AWOC(NAC/AW) with 9 years of naval experience
ASTB: 53 5/6/5
AWARDS: 3 NAMs (FY-10 Instructor of the Year, FY-11 Sailor of the Year and an EOT), 2 Air Medals, MOVSM and other various awards.
Bachelors of Science in Finance with a 3.6 GPA from UMUC.
1 O-6 and 2 O-5 interviews
LOR from a CWO3 and an O-5

Good luck everyone!

Sumit

I just found out that my name is on the list for Intel :)

Appliced for Intel, Supply, and IW
AWOC(NAC/AW) with 9 years of naval experience
ASTB: 53 5/6/5
AWARDS: 3 NAMs (FY-10 Instructor of the Year, FY-11 Sailor of the Year and an EOT), 2 Air Medals, MOVSM and other various awards.
Bachelors of Science in Finance with a 3.6 GPA from UMUC.
1 O-6 and 2 O-5 interviews
LOR from a CWO3 and an O-5

Good luck everyone!

How did you find out? I am AD too. Congrats btw :)

USAF_WX2USN

Well, my recruiter just said there was an issue with the board and a bunch of kits or something didn't make it, so the results are not official and it's possible that those who received a pro rec y may get taken away? I don't know. This is frustrating.

exNavyOffRec

Well, my recruiter just said there was an issue with the board and a bunch of kits or something didn't make it, so the results are not official and it's possible that those who received a pro rec y may get taken away? I don't know. This is frustrating.

uh, they don't do that, before the results are sent out they are verified and signed by the senior member, and they would know the day after the deadline what kits weren't going to board, if kits didn't make the board it is probably a processor issue at the NRD, or there was a kit error, they have a few times made a cut, saying they will only take X number of kits to board and those that are left just wait.

USAF_WX2USN

uh, they don't do that, before the results are sent out they are verified and signed by the senior member, and they would know the day after the deadline what kits weren't going to board, if kits didn't make the board it is probably a processor issue at the NRD, or there was a kit error, they have a few times made a cut, saying they will only take X number of kits to board and those that are left just wait.

Yeah, I have no clue. Just going with what I've been told....Would you be able to look up my name for me?

Rik

I am aware that the actual date is undetermined, but approximately how long does it usually take for board results to be posted to BUPERS?