• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

NavyIntel

Yes, you are selected. You will get your final letter 4-6 weeks from now. Technically, pro rec means the first vote, second vote is selected but all that get pro rec'd to my knowledge get selected unless there was an error of some sort... Congrats man!

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
Yes, you are selected. You will get your final letter 4-6 weeks from now. Technically, pro rec means the first vote, second vote is selected but all that get pro rec'd to my knowledge get selected unless there was an error of some sort... Congrats man!

thank you very much man, so nervous and excited at the same time, mix feelings

exNavyOffRec

just found out from Bupers that I am Professionally recommended for Supply, does that mean selection? i am nervous and excited at the same time

In the case of AD essentially yes, and the reason I say that is AD must submit medical with the application and be medically cleared, so while non AD go from "at board" to "Pro Y" then to "FS awaiting signature" , AD go from "at board" to "FS awaiting signature".

The time until you get your FS in hand varies depending on when they can fit you into OCS, that is dictated by a few things, one of which is when they can get you to supply school, but based on the numbers I would bet you would go within the next 3 months.

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
In the case of AD essentially yes, and the reason I say that is AD must submit medical with the application and be medically cleared, so while non AD go from "at board" to "Pro Y" then to "FS awaiting signature" , AD go from "at board" to "FS awaiting signature".

The time until you get your FS in hand varies depending on when they can fit you into OCS, that is dictated by a few things, one of which is when they can get you to supply school, but based on the numbers I would bet you would go within the next 3 months.

NavyOffRec, will they update the BUPERS when they are ready to send me a FS? From a pro re'd Y to a Selected? Thank you.

Mew

A person that is pro Y for Intel with a GPA just above 3, but you have a technical degree, other people applying for Intel should take notice on this.

They also have a 71 OAR which I'm sure didn't hurt ;). . . does this mean the list is out? Has anyone else heard anything?

awturbosp

They also have a 71 OAR which I'm sure didn't hurt ;). . . does this mean the list is out? Has anyone else heard anything?

Texas recruiter site says it is out for Intel. Nothing on BOL yet. Deployed on 12 hr watches. Thinking about results 8 hrs before anyone even wakes up back home. I'm definitely ready to find out and I'm sure my coworkers are ready for me to stop talking about it. lol

NavyIntel

NOR can you get the list and notify us AD members prior to BOL updating? I'm dying that all the street guys know but us AD are just sitting around staring at BOL! haha