• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

NavyIntel

I just spoke to a LT at NRC (OCS Processing) and she said IDC results are going up the CoC and wont be released today. She said Friday or Tuesday most likely and she would have BOL updated the same day that results are sent to the ORs. Everyone is saying different things so who knows when results will actually be released. lol

USAF_WX2USN

I just spoke to a LT at NRC (OCS Processing) and she said IDC results are going up the CoC and wont be released today. She said Friday or Tuesday most likely and she would have BOL updated the same day that results are sent to the ORs. Everyone is saying different things so who knows when results will actually be released. lol

Damn...well, it is what it is, we will all eventually know. I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

Tenzo82

Well, I guess it is another week of training.

I've signed up for a Tough Mudder event for May 4 located in the UK. I pretty excited about it and we are rasing money for a charitable cause, and all donation will be given to Wounded Warrior Project. Oh, in October I will be running my first Marathon. I will be particpating in the Athen Marathon, where marathon was orginated from. EXCITED!!!!

What is everybody doing to keep fit or preparation for OCS?

USAF_WX2USN

Well, I guess it is another week of training.

I've signed up for a Tough Mudder event for May 4 located in the UK. I pretty excited about it and we are rasing money for a charitable cause, and all donation will be given to Wounded Warrior Project. Oh, in October I will be running my first Marathon. I will be particpating in the Athen Marathon, where marathon was orginated from. EXCITED!!!!

What is everybody doing to keep fit or preparation for OCS?

Are you not graduating for a while or something? I can't plan my life past early April, til I know this board and and/if I'm going. I put 01 April as my "not before than" date. But, anyways, keeping up with running and started crossfit last month. I still have to drop weight. Relying on the BF taping sucks and I don't want to have to do that again.

Tenzo82

No, it is not that. I have time on my hand that's all. I rather plan ahead and have short term goal to check off. This keep my mind away from the board result.

USAF_WX2USN

No, it is not that. I have time on my hand that's all. I rather plan ahead and have short term goal to check off. This keep my mind away from the board result.

Ah. Yeah, I'm not planning anything until I know. Better to make last min plans, then shell out a bunch of money for stuff that I won't be able to do.

exNavyOffRec

If they get BOL updated the same day that would be a first, it has never happened so far, the LT you spoke to is probably the assistant for OCS accessions as there are no LT's in processing at NRC, they are all GS's

NavyIntel

If they get BOL updated the same day that would be a first, it has never happened so far, the LT you spoke to is probably the assistant for OCS accessions as there are no LT's in processing at NRC, they are all GS's

She said LT when she answered unless I'm hearing things, which is possible at this point. You should call and see what you can figure out! :D

Matthew Smith

Hazegrey05
Some of you should get comfortable with the concept of "hurry up and wait" the Navy does things in a slow methodical process for a reason... be patient the results will be out in a week or so