• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Matthew Smith

Hazegrey05
The processors had it on Tuesday so the recruiters should have had it then to, but some NRD's hold info from recruiters, like Denver, Chicago, New England.

Is it safe to say that since the NRD's aren't allowed to divulge the results due to the errors that they won't be releasing results to AD folks in BOL until they resolve the mixup?

USAF_WX2USN

The processors had it on Tuesday so the recruiters should have had it then to, but some NRD's hold info from recruiters, like Denver, Chicago, New England.

Lucky for me then :/

Yeah, I won't be told until the snafu is cleared up. So I guess when will be be cleared up?

awturbosp

Found out that I was Pro-rec'd for Intel! Good luck to everyone and I hope that you find out sooner rather than later!

AWOC(NAC/AW)
12 yrs experience
3.75 gpa General B.A.
4.0 still enrolled MBA
64 OAR
4 NAMs
EP(#9), EP(#5), EP(#1), EP(transfer), P(1st Chief Eval)
2 O-4, 2 O-5 interviews
2 O-6, 1 O-4 LOR's

Matthew Smith

Hazegrey05
Found out that I was Pro-rec'd for Intel! Good luck to everyone and I hope that you find out sooner rather than later!

AWOC(NAC/AW)
12 yrs experience
3.75 gpa General B.A.
4.0 still enrolled MBA
64 OAR
4 NAMs
EP(#9), EP(#5), EP(#1), EP(transfer), P(1st Chief Eval)
2 O-4, 2 O-5 interviews
2 O-6, 1 O-4 LOR's

Was it post in BOL?

Mew

Sir, do we have an official update my OR is MIA and I just have no idea whats going on.