• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Favorite ports of call

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
San Juan, PR, was fantastic. I can't wait to go back and visit.

St. Thomas was also wonderful.

Malta is still probably my favorite port call of my career. There's a fantastic Indian restaurant in St. Julian's which is the best Indian food I've ever had.

If you ever find yourself in Batumi, Georgia, make sure you get yourself a khachapuri or two. Pair it with some Georgian wine and you can't go wrong. Interestingly enough, it turns out that I have the same tastes in wine as Josef Stalin.

I really would like to go back to Constanta, Romania, because we only had a single night there before we had to fly out the next morning. I couldn't do nearly the amount of exploring that I would have liked.

Looking back at this thread, I should add Haifa, Corfu and Rhodes. Any other favorite ports?

I really liked Haifa. My buddies and I gorged ourselves at a local Palestinian restaurant and then hiked up Mount Carmel. Because one of our crew was Lebanese, we got the special habibi discount and ended up tasting half of the menu. We went to Jerusalem the next day which was phenomenal.