• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fall 2021 AMDO Board

Manesauro

El Señor de los Cielos
Contributor
Does the 6th just say FY XX, that means either they have submitted for another designator that they listed 1st and AMDO 2nd or their is another issue. Dashboard has FY 22 shipping goal of 22 with 12 of those already attained (at or completed OCS).

FY 23 will start shipping to OCS mid July 2022.
That is exactly the case that one says FY22 as well as the rest with TAOC 198, those all say FY22

OptimisticOne

I have tried all effort to check the result, I could not access the officers accession, it was given me access denied. Can someone help me out, please?

Hooch92

I have seen results on Sat and Sun for different communities. The Memo was officially released on 17 Nov (stamped). It just happened to be posted today about an hour ago.
Could you send me the results? I was told I’m on it but I cannot access MPTE. Thank you.

Tag2255

I messaged my recruiter and he said he hasn't seen anything yet. Is there something different they are sent to let them know results are out?

Nii Ayitey

For those that were selected, Big congratulations and well deserved.

If you were not selected this time, don't give up, keep your head above your shoulders and get to work on your package for the next upcoming board 18Mar22 (packages due 18Feb22)