• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fall 2021 AMDO Board

Nii Ayitey

Hello everyone. I just heard about this website so I registered. I also applied for 25 Oct AMDO and this is my 1st time applying. Good luck to all participants as we await results. Anyone in here have an idea when the results will be out?

Hello everyone. I just heard about this website so I registered. I also applied for 25 Oct AMDO and this is my 1st time applying. Good luck to all participants as we await results. Anyone in here have an idea when the results will be out?

This month….. hopefully??‍♂️

Just a heads up for anyone hoping to see a board list. Last week I emailed the person in charge who uploads each community’s board list on MPT&E. Apparently, the AMDO list for this cycle was posted in mid October and for some reason it got deleted. I was able to get confirmation that my name made the list. However, he couldn’t provide the number of applicants on the list stating that providing me that info could put the validity of the board into question. So, at this point it doesn’t look like we’ll see anything until the official results come out…

Last edited:

Manesauro

El Señor de los Cielos
Contributor
Just a heads up for anyone hoping to see a board list. Last week I emailed the person in charge who uploads each community’s board list on MPT&E. Apparently, the AMDO list for this cycle was posted in mid October and for some reason it got deleted. I was able to get confirmation that my name made the list. However, he couldn’t provide the number of applicants on the list stating that providing me that info could put the validity of the board into question. So, at this point it doesn’t look like we’ll see anything until the official results come out…

The wait is the stressful part. I was trying to estimate the time based on last boards released letter date which was 18days after the board. But I guess that's out of the margins now! ?

zbobish1

Will results only be posted to BOL? Up until last week if you searched “AMDO” on MPT&E you could see all of the current and historical board/results lists but nothing returns results for me now. I was not selected in April and my COC never received word and it wasn’t posted in BOL until May.

Kevin Vo

Will results only be posted to BOL? Up until last week if you searched “AMDO” on MPT&E you could see all of the current and historical board/results lists but nothing returns results for me now. I was not selected in April and my COC never received word and it wasn’t posted in BOL until May.

The OCM said he expects BOL to be updated later this month and that was two weeks ago. Who knows.

r3coil

First time I applied last year (fall board), results came out almost two months after the board convened. I think it took a while due to covid. The next board (early this year), results were out in about four weeks. We'll see how it goes with this one. Either way, BOL typically doesn't get updated till roughly two weeks after the results are released to the triads. So basically, if people are posting on this thread that they got selected, and your triad hasn't informed you within the next three days of that, then you're probably SOL.

Manesauro

El Señor de los Cielos
Contributor
Ladies and gentlemen. List is finally published! And it came with good news! Hoping to see some of you who also got a ticket to the dance!