• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fall 2021 AMDO Board

acobd10

Anyone have a timeline of when results will be posted? Going through CPO season and this is the first time I actually recalled the board was last week lol

MileHighBurt

I’m civ but, I haven’t heard of one being posted. It’s the general consensus that this is normalish behavior for AMDO. All other boards have already posted lists. I.e. pilot, NFO, supply, SWO…

Manesauro

El Señor de los Cielos
Contributor
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and also applied for this board. Kevin, when you say that the board "adjourned," do you mean that it got moved to a different date?

Kevin Vo

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and also applied for this board. Kevin, when you say that the board "adjourned," do you mean that it got moved to a different date?

No, adjourned meaning they are done with the board. The 25OCT AMDO board is done.

Manesauro

El Señor de los Cielos
Contributor
I got you, brother! Thanks for the info. BTW I think I read that you are at Pt Mugu. I work here at FRC (AT type as well). Let me know if you ever need anything from this side.